UKFF Cunts

neil

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
All 'new' people - you're all fucking shit, fuck off.

This goes for Chilli as well. There are lots of idiots on here but I don't think any of them actually make me physically cringe and recoil at how shit they are like he does.

• Paid Members
This goes for Gladstone as well. He needs to grow up. Nerr.

Gladstone shits all over you, and a great majority of other posters on this forum. His posts have more maturity in them than you could possibly contemplate.

Nerr.

NSFW.

And a third prick joins to make the Triangle of Dickadence. I would have thought Loki could fight his own war of words.

Not having a go but this is a wrestling forum, is it really worth having a war of words with people? I don't get into wars of words with people when people knock me in the football threads for making excellent points/talking shite, because 1. It doesn't really matter and 2. We'll win the league in three years time

• Paid Members

I do have to hand it to Chilli because ever since his forum breakdown and Plagiarismgate, he has tried to keep a general cheerful persona and take the knocks on the chin and bat them away with a "Aww, you guys!" or a "Yes, I am a berk, aren't I?"

But every now and again he clearly wakes up in a bad mood, lets his guard slip and then we get mornings like this.

• Paid Members
I do have to hand it to Chilli because ever since his forum breakdown and Plagiarismgate, he has tried to keep a general cheerful persona and take the knocks on the chin and bat them away with a "Aww, you guys!" or a "Yes, I am a berk, aren't I?"

But every now and again he clearly wakes up in a bad mood, lets his guard slip and then we get mornings like this.

Hospital today, so yes I'm afraid.

Archived