UKFF Cunts

neil

• Paid Members

I'll nominate myself for the Cena mess, and for a drastic reduction on quality posts over the last couple of years.

[/Dwyer]

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to think I was bi-polar, now FUCK OFF YOU SET OF CUNTS.

Only kidding, I'm not bi-polar. I'm generally not even miserably... really. I just have a healthy disdain for idiots and bullies, of which this forum has many.

opcws: I never forget how mind-numbingly boring you are, because you post all the time and I once had the misfortune of clicking the links in your sig. No wonder that recruitment agency binned you off, boring isn't the word.

In an attempt at keeping my contempt in check I'll make this my last post in this thread for the month though. We can call it an early Christmas present!

• Paid Members

2 hits on my blog with ukff.com as the referrer today, both from this thread = Kendal's never read my blog before and went in butthurt looking for something he could take a shot at me for. And now he's not posting in the thread anymore. Fucking classic.

• Moderators

I don't follow your logic? I assume that was other people reading his post, and then clicking your dog to find out if your blog was indeed boring..? It's the next thing I'll be doing after making this post..

Clicking your dog? Fucking phones... Don't even know what I was going for there..

Edit 2: will give one of your stories a go later, but blog posts about autograph hunting *are* boring. Sorry.

• Paid Members
I don't follow your logic? I assume that was other people reading his post, and then clicking your dog to find out if your blog was indeed boring..? It's the next thing I'll be doing after making this post..

Less logic, more an educated guess. I don't believe that Kendal would've ever bothered before. Even if that's wrong, he still declared his departure from the thread, which has been the mark of people who don't want to lose an argument since the dawn of the forum.

Edit 2: will give one of your stories a go later, but blog posts about autograph hunting *are* boring. Sorry.

I know. It's more a way of forcing myself to actually go through with getting them all, and it is for charity. The other stuff's the stuff I stand by - the stories, opinion pieces etc.

• Paid Members
there aren't many people with the same interests as me it seems.

Perhaps you should go to a message board where people do have the same interests as you. I mean, surely that's the whole fucking point of message boards?

• Paid Members
there aren't many people with the same interests as me it seems.

Perhaps you should go to a message board where people do have the same interests as you. I mean, surely that's the whole fucking point of message boards?

He doesn't have to go far man.

Sorted!

• Paid Members

Chilli_Mondeo. Hello mate.

Not a fan. Not a fan at all. You try so, so fucking hard to be chummy with some of the high rollers on the forum and it's starting to get a little too cringeworthy for me. I'd say you're white noise, but white noise would mean you're not really getting noticed. I've noticed you, therefore you're slipping dangerously into dolt-ville.

You're not the same Chilli that stole loads of stuff for your TV blog or sitcom or something are you?

• Paid Members

Not a fan. Not a fan at all. You try so, so fucking hard to be chummy with some of the high rollers on the forum and it's starting to get a little too cringeworthy for me. I'd say you're white noise, but white noise would mean you're not really getting noticed. I've noticed you, therefore you're slipping dangerously into dolt-ville.

You're not the same Chilli that stole loads of stuff for your TV blog or sitcom or something are you?

Yeah, I assumed everyone knew it was still me Nicko. I just got the name altered a bit with the name change offer you get in paid.

• Paid Members

Yeah, I assumed everyone knew it was still me Nicko. I just got the name altered a bit with the name change offer you get in paid.

Oh, ok, cool. In that case you are even WORSE than what I thought was a different poster.

...How does HE get a name change when switching to paid members and I don't, despite repeated requests? I might have to break one of the rules soon and chastise a small willied mod.

Archived