UKFF Cunts

neil

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't act anything. If there's fun, interesting, upbeat discussion to be had I'll be on it like Savile in Mandeville. I don't spend my life watching films, football or having mental breakdowns so it's not often I can get involved in anything that really excites me much here any more really. I found I had quite the affinity with that fucking pube Flaming June music/clubbing wise but he's too self aware for my liking and there aren't many people with the same interests as me it seems.

• Paid Members
I don't act anything. If there's fun, interesting, upbeat discussion to be had I'll be on it like Savile in Mandeville. I don't spend my life watching films, football or having mental breakdowns so it's not often I can get involved in anything that really excites me much here any more really.

There are threads about loads of things on here, though. Something for everyone. There was a clubbing thread a while back that was started and maintained by Carbomb when he was going through his Kevin & Perry Go Large phase.

Amen.

Kendal has literally weeks now where he's a decent and quite funny poster, then suddenly he'll go all miserable and negative. Almost like he's got a quota for the year.

Richie is a bit of a fucker on here at times, which is a shame. He does add a lot to some discussions, and having met him, I thought he was a great laugh and just a good person to be around.

I like the guy, and there's a lot worse than him on here. A LOT worse. I just wish he'd lay off the being nice to people when they shit on him. Get fucking tore in!

Archived