UKFF Cunts

neil

• Paid Members
...How does HE get a name change when switching to paid members and I don't, despite repeated requests? I might have to break one of the rules soon and chastise a small willied mod.

He didn't. He got ran over by a mondeo a few weeks ago and as a piss take neil gave him the name Chilli Mondeo. I think Chilli kept requesting for his name to be changed to some bloke off Cheers.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
...How does HE get a name change when switching to paid members and I don't, despite repeated requests? I might have to break one of the rules soon and chastise a small willied mod.

He didn't. He got ran over by a mondeo a few weeks ago and as a piss take neil gave him the name Chilli Mondeo. I think Chilli kept requesting for his name to be changed to some bloke off Cheers.

You know it was Cliff Clavin Ian, you know it was. But yeah Nicko that's where the name came about. It's grown on me to actually.

• Paid Members
Chilli_Mondeo. Hello mate.

Not a fan. Not a fan at all. You try so, so fucking hard to be chummy with some of the high rollers on the forum and it's starting to get a little too cringeworthy for me. I'd say you're white noise, but white noise would mean you're not really getting noticed. I've noticed you, therefore you're slipping dangerously into dolt-ville.

You're not the same Chilli that stole loads of stuff for your TV blog or sitcom or something are you?

Fucking yes.

• Paid Members

I'm glad he got his name changed to that because I'd run out of chilli related gags and now I've got a whole pile of car-related ones for when he's being particularly crap.

Chilli_Mondeo. Hello mate.

Not a fan. Not a fan at all. You try so, so fucking hard to be chummy with some of the high rollers on the forum and it's starting to get a little too cringeworthy for me. I'd say you're white noise, but white noise would mean you're not really getting noticed. I've noticed you, therefore you're slipping dangerously into dolt-ville.

You're not the same Chilli that stole loads of stuff for your TV blog or sitcom or something are you?

While I agree with you about Chilli, I hate you for using the phrase "high rollers on the forum" .. really, high rollers? Fucking hell.

• Paid Members
While I agree with you about Chilli, I hate you for using the phrase "high rollers on the forum" .. really, high rollers? Fucking hell.

I was thinking more along the lines of how Chilli percieves them with his creeping of them rather than giving them that tag myself.

Can we vote UKFF members next time the twat list rolls around?

Good heavens no. For one thing it should be reserved for threads like these. Second of all, the twatlists are a fantastic online collection and such nominations, however apt they might be, would only serve to derail and degrade the lists which are rapidly becomming UKFF royalty. Save it for the year end awards and for this thread, but please, please, PLEASE not the twatlist. However apt.

• Paid Members

Your Fight Site - same shit, different name. Different shit name, that is.

He can currently be found in UK Events, handing out his shit business advice to misfiring Britwres promoters like he's Donald Trump rather than a bloke who designs wrestling websites. I highlight this in the hope that he doesn't only post in this thread and make himself eligible for another spell on the sidelines, but that it also reminds everyone as award season approaches just what an idiot he still is.

The poster is Martin Bean. Trump once drew a mighty 28 people to his one and only show. As he decided to rely on internet only promotion in Darlington of all places.

Has Darlington not got the internet yet? No wonder my Chocolate Rain Bloke/Surprised Kitten/2 Girls 1 Cup Fan Expo died on it's arse.

Archived