UKFF Cunts

neil

• Moderators

READ THIS ENTIRE POST.....for the safety of your account

This thread will allow you to vent your spleen about how much you hate a certain poster. Please try to be moderately funny when doing so. If someone calls you a shithead in here, then you can insult them back in here.

Here are the rules:

1. Any talk that spreads outside of this thread would result in a lengthy suspension. That means any talk, any references, any subtle hints, any goading to enter the thread, any PM's about it, anything and everything must stay in the thread.

2. Read the above again. Any troll posts outside of this thread will be more harshly dealt with than usual.

3. Any shit talking of mods will result in a ban. This is because we're oversensitive and have small willies.

4. The only exception to the above is if a tiny willy mod comes in here and insults you.

5. Anyone who posts in this thread will automatically be entered in the monthly UKFF Rumble. At the end of the month those posters will be put in a poll to be voted on to get suspended for two weeks.

6. If you think you are in I, Robot and have found some logic flaw in these rules don't think that your brilliant mind will avoid punishment.

Next rumble at the end of the month.

BEGIN

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I hope the romney wins to be honest. The last 4 years have been boring as shit and people have been way too happy I miss the Bush years when everything was kicking off and the world was a scary place.

I mean before people call bullshit.....let me explain the worse the government the better music and art comes out. When the youth have something to rally against the more creativity flows.

All the best music was released under Republican governments. It just stands to reason I mean look at the state of England in 1977 during the punk rise.

I hate what Romney stands for that's why I want him in office.......complacency is the enemy of creativity

Stormy Weathers. Just for this post, really, but most of the shit he posts elsewhere too.

He's quite clearly just a troll, but I really wish he'd just fuck off.

• Paid Members

Allstar69 guaranteed my input here with his frankly illegible contributions to the October Rumble thread, poor attempts at quips and horrendous cliche of reaching for the "grammar Nazi" insult as means of defence for typing like a dribbling spastic. Being a grammar Nazi is different from pointing out an inability to form sentence structure in a way that makes your posts readable. Honestly, I really do think if you're posting to a forum with the intention of other people actually reading it, then make it readable. To not do so is rude. Actually it wasn't even the posting, it was the cretinous nature of his replies in that thread. Lord knows taking offence to ALL the retards would drive me close to a breakdown. "Could of" brigade, I'm talking to you.

But still....

Well i won a box of fireworks on a bonus ball round the doors spent bout 5 quid on sparklers had food on the go and soup. My kids loved it i enjoyed it then we went to the display over the road which had some big fireworks.

Come on, you're nearly there. You've bothered with a couple of full stops, I know you've got it in you.

I'll second the Stormy Weathers vote. Aside from the faulty logic in that US President post (did we really get better American music under Bush than we did under Clinton, for instance?), his choices in the 'Great, great men' thread seem more suited to that thread we had on random local tramps a few months back.

• Paid Members

Richie Freebird. I've thought some of the past bashing of him was harsh at times, but some of recent posts are just incredibly cringe-worthy, at least in off-topic.

Richie, you're capable of better. Stop being such a mong. Bommy night? BOMMY NIGHT?!? Come on, do us all a favour.

But what triggered this for me was actually your response to Adele's inclusion in the twatlist.

"I still would."

Too bad. Because she wouldn't.

• Paid Members

I'll echo Richie for this post too:

I find Tulisa a lot less irritating than most of the female celebs that usually get shoved down our throats

It would be better if it was us lot ramming ourselves down their throats, wouldn

Richie's alright, even if he does post some shite (and I've never seen anything that's made me think he's a prick or owt) surely he deserves some slack for putting up with relentless AIDS jokes for a couple of years?

That Stormy post about the US election would annoy me but it's so obviously trolling so bollocks to it

• Moderators
I'll echo Richie for this post too:

I find Tulisa a lot less irritating than most of the female celebs that usually get shoved down our throats

It would be better if it was us lot ramming ourselves down their throats, wouldn

Archived