UKFF Cunts

neil

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A little late, because I didn't see it until today but NorthSeaTiger's little pile on Tommyboi in the TNA tour thread when he was giving some good advice was unwarranted and cuntish. Tommy talks a load of shite most of the time, and is rightly called out on it but when you have some people willing to jump on him regardless of the content it's just bullying.

Oh and niff decided to jump in and take a shot too, she's another one that can fuck off and not be missed.

• Paid Members
A little late, because I didn't see it until today but NorthSeaTiger's little pile on Tommyboi in the TNA tour thread when he was giving some good advice was unwarranted and cuntish. Tommy talks a load of shite most of the time, and is rightly called out on it but when you have some people willing to jump on him regardless of the content it's just bullying.

Oh and niff decided to jump in and take a shot too, she's another one that can fuck off and not be missed.

NorthSeaTiger is an arsehole. So is RJ Impact while I'm at it.

Both are Jamie Impact and Stu Pendous who were former students from BCW back in the very early days nearly at the start of the company. Never amounted to much.

Do u guys know us? For the little amount of time we both post, u seem to have taken what we do post very personally.

As for Tommy, thanks. I thought it was a cool name. As 420 pointed out, we never really made it. But enjoyed what we did get a chance to do.

• Moderators
I barely post here how could I have made enemies? :confused:

Do u guys know us? For the little amount of time we both post, u seem to have taken what we do post very personally.

Good to see you've both taken it like real men...

Why? Because I asked these guys if they know us? Just seemed to be that they singled us out, both come from where we do, they seem to know us and are using this place to shit on us for whatever reason.

And Gladstone, fair enough. I was going for a Mr Perfect gimmick, hence the play on words of my real name.

I ain't perfect, just wondered how these guys came to their opinion of us.

• Paid Members
Why? Because I asked these guys if they know us? Just seemed to be that they singled us out, both come from where we do, they seem to know us and are using this place to shit on us for whatever reason.

I can't speak for you, but I think it's obvious that RJ Impact is a right over-sensitive divot. I've had to install sandbags on my laptop to stem the flood of e-tears he sheds whenever anyone has the temerity to say something mean about CM Punk. His sig is also baffling and shit. Bafflingly shit.

• Moderators

Because they don't like you? This thread is for having a pop at people you don't like. I don't see why you're acting like people couldn't possibly dislike you. You might well be a bellend. Your overly defensive behaviour means you probably are to be honest.

RJ Impact definitely is.

EDIT: See

I can't speak for you, but I think it's obvious that RJ Impact is a right over-sensitive divot. I've had to install sandbags on my laptop to stem the flood of e-tears he sheds whenever anyone has the temerity to say something mean about CM Punk. His sig is also baffling and shit. Bafflingly shit.

Bellend.

Archived