UKFF Cunts

neil

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Bargain Thread

s'gon get even more quiet in the hip hop thread.

So people can flame me, and I can't respond without getting suspended? Bit harsh.

Did he do the first bit of flaming, though? He said your t-shirt was shit. Is that flaming? Grey area. It might have been a tad harsh but the rant about his wife's site was a bit unnecessary. I'm just being a Houchen in his absence.

Anyway, you're still here, maybe neil forgot?

• Paid Members
I should probably just stop posting here and revert to a lurker.

There's no need to throw the toys out of the pram. I know you hate my apparent arse licking, but I enjoy your posts, even if most of the time they seem full of venom. But you come out with lines like this, and earlier in the thread you said this:

I don't spend my life watching films, football or having mental breakdowns so it's not often I can get involved in anything that really excites me much here any more really.

Which makes me wonder why you A) Don't just jack it in altogether if it's not the right forum for you or B) If there aren't many topics that appeal to you, why not start more of your own that cater to what you enjoy or more actively engage in topics of a similar nature?

If you get flamed, so what? Bring it in here or just treat it like water off of a duck's back.

• Paid Members
Why did you view my profile earlier, El Nicko? I'm nervous...

Complete mistake if I'm honest, you were the last person to post in the off topic-Comments thread at the time and when trying to click that on my phone, I landed on your porch, so to speak. Worry not.

• Paid Members
By reading your posts and seeing how hard you try. It's not quantum physics.

Well, opinions and all that but I still don't see how you think that. Out of curiosity I had a look at my recent posts and am stumped at that conclusion. I don't think I arse-lick at all, but I do try and have a laugh with folk on here. Life is to short to be negative too often so I try to be positive on here.

Maybe Steve was the one who got suspended?

That's how I read it, but since then Steve has started a thread, so who knows. Hope Steve hasn't been banned, I enjoy his posts.

• Paid Members
Birds of a feather.

Anyone else you fancy throwing in? Before you know it, you'll have a list of about three dozen posters that you think are arselicking each other. But all you'll really have is 36 people that think you're a cunt. BELIEVE.

Archived