UKFF Cunts

neil

Aye fair enough Butch. I don't think I'm a twat, but I just found it a coincidence that both Martyngnr and Midas are from Aberdeen, where me and RJ are from, and they singled us out. So it seemed likely they know us and were using the anonymity of this place to have a pop. RJ is affa sensitive to CM Punk criticism though, I'll give u that.!

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aye fair enough Butch. I don't think I'm a twat, but I just found it a coincidence that both Martyngnr and Midas are from Aberdeen, where me and RJ are from, and they singled us out. So it seemed likely they know us and were using the anonymity of this place to have a pop. RJ is affa sensitive to CM Punk criticism though, I'll give u that.!

Hold on, 'singled us out'? You're being a bit over-dramatic aren't you? I didn't make any mention of Impact, but don't let that deflect you from your obvious dismissal of being called out for being a twat, obviously I couldn't possibly have a problem with you on the forum, so it must be some real life grudge. I also mentioned niff, since she is vapid and surely a contender for the white noise award this year, do I have a grudge against her too despite living in different countries?

This is a thread for people to point out twattish behaviour on the forum, you were jumping on dangerously for no good reason other than to be a dick to him so I pointed it out. I'm aware of the name Stu Pendous (never mentioned in a positive light mind you), I didn't know you were he (I knew RJ Impact was Jamie Impact, but since I didn't bring his name up it's not relevant) but other than what I've heard about your ability or lack thereof in a wrestling ring I don't know anything about you outside this forum, nor do I have any desire to.

I've never had any interaction with you outside the forum (and barely any on the forum either) but if you want to cling to the idea that I've got some vendetta against you then please feel free.

To be fair, one of your posts did include the word "ROFLCOPTER."

It was quite clearly in an ironic context. Don't know if you picked up on, but I was being sarcastic about how funny I found The Big Bang Theory, comparing it with the kind of inane audience member who would use such a phrase in the first place...

ROLFCOPTERGate aside, no hard feelings Chest. I won't resort to calling you 'Breast Cockwell' and just call it quits.

• Paid Members
Nominating Steve 'Big' Jobs for his stupid Superman countdown

again? Why does it piss you off so much that I like superhero movie adaptations? Leave it out.

Eh, I wasn't even being serious this time.

It was pretty hilarious I guess, nothing tickles the ol' funnybone like a deadpan dig (to someone you already called out in the hate thread before with no provocation) about something you're known to dislike about them.

Whatever though, it's a wrestling forum, not a vagina school, who gives a shit? No hard feelings, I'm enjoying your sitcom countdown threads.

Archived