The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

Since when did the opinion that The Rock is 'a dick' come about? I think he seems like one of the nicest guys going, to be honest. Personal opinion, I guess.

Him setting fire to his name and burying the Wyatts probably once and for all at this year's Mania was a bit much, I heard Austin actually went and spoke to Rowan backstage after that segment, but Rock doesn't seem like a dick or anything. Just stick to movies mate

Since when did the opinion that The Rock is 'a dick' come about? I think he seems like one of the nicest guys going, to be honest. Personal opinion, I guess.

Him setting fire to his name and burying the Wyatts probably once and for all at this year's Mania was a bit much, I heard Austin actually went and spoke to Rowan backstage after that segment, but Rock doesn't seem like a dick or anything. Just stick to movies mate

Yep. When Rock decided to ask if he could appear at Mania, booked all of that segment and then decided he would beat Rowan in five seconds, despite the fact Vince asked him to lose for sure, it definitely made me re-evaluate my opinion of him.

Yep. When Rock decided to ask if he could appear at Mania, booked all of that segment and then decided he would beat Rowan in five seconds, despite the fact Vince asked him to lose for sure, it definitely made me re-evaluate my opinion of him.

it's real

• Paid Members

I imagine hes being professionally advisef to put stuff like that on social media. He's just working hard to build his brand. Hes still everything I dreamed I could be and who I jealously send death threats to when times are hard.

I reckon he has a good say on his promos, and his promos often feature slut shaming and de-humanising references to 'crack heads' and the like. Especially the ones where you get the impression he's just saying what he wants. I reckon he's a bell end.

Edited by Pinc

• Paid Members

This fan excites Monsoon prior to a Crush squash on Prime Time in 1992.

primetime_zpselshp8km.png

Gorilla: "Did she have tattoos all over her..."

Alfred: "Yes, tattoos all over her upper body"

Gorilla: "Can we get another look at that please?"

Alfred (Chuckling): "No, no, no, Gorilla, let's concentrate on this match"