The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

ROH still need to do a babyface veteran Daniels going for the belt, which he somehow never held. Whether he succeeded or not, that would be awesome viewing. I do like his heel stuff with Kaz though

• Paid Members

Isn't he working as a pirate at one of the Disney parks in Florida now? Or it may have been Universal Studios

He's playing the villian in the Waterworld Stunt show at Universal Studios. It's a good gig.

• Paid Members

Isn't he working as a pirate at one of the Disney parks in Florida now? Or it may have been Universal Studios

He's playing the villian in the Waterworld Stunt show at Universal Studios. It's a good gig.

Cb8T1_JVAAAU_hx.jpg

I'd like to see that, it's a physical performing gig with probably a bigger daily audience than most wrestling shows he's ever done, I hope he's enjoying it. Actually isn't Universal Studios where the Impact Zone was? He must've been handing his CV around between TNA tapings.

• Paid Members

I don't think it does have much following, my guess would be that the tenuous tie-in is because the theme of the movie just lends itself well to the theme park stunt show format.

Exactly, I saw a Police Academy stunt show in an Aussie theme park years after the films had died. It was great by the way.

• Paid Members

I'd like to see that, it's a physical performing gig with probably a bigger daily audience than most wrestling shows he's ever done, I hope he's enjoying it. Actually isn't Universal Studios where the Impact Zone was? He must've been handing his CV around between TNA tapings.

His wife works there, and said she could get him a job there on his downtime. And he said OK.

• Paid Members

The biggest surprise here is that there's a Waterworld stunt show. I like the film but I wasn't aware that it had much of a following....

It's been around for over 15 years. I've seen it twice. It's great!