The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

Geniunely gutted there isn't a Home Bargain near me. I'd have had that giant Hogan figure, at least until faced with the reality of taking it to the till.

Can confirm it's not on their website. But if you're in the market for "Top Gear Car Darts! Caravan Carnage", £5.99 + P&P is your key to a new world of entertainment.

Edited by Uncle Zeb

• Paid Members

A few on us on here got them for Christmas. They were cheap enough in Home Bargains to go under that "joke present" banner, and my brother bought it for me. He just sits upstairs with clothes on him. If you check Hogan's twitter on Christmas day its just dozens of people from England going "look what I got for Christmas Hulkster, mate!" Made a change from him retweeting Fred West pictures.

• Paid Members

Little known fact-WWF had plans for their own Four Horsemen type stable, I think it was about 1993. Everything was set to go when Mike Chioda got a bad knee injury at a house show in Milwaukee and all plans were called off. It's a shame as these four would have really gelled together.

10724138_1643380442543029_862617007_n.jp

Ha, very good. Tatanka would have made a class Vanilla Ice rip off in that get up.

• Paid Members

That picture is the definitive wrestling fashion picture. Massive caps, tank tops, promotional gym sweat shirts, zubaz, bum bags that contains pills, mullets and of course a bottle to spit your backy in. Every piece of clothing is something only a wrestler could wear. And I guarantee, everything they are wearing was given to them by the WWF or the gym they frequent.

This is a picture of the Honky Tonk Man last weekend. So fat, he cant fit in the jumpsuit anymore. All he owns is this outfit I assume.

CfDVNtwVAAAzqbB.jpg

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

He needs to fuck that Old Man Gary Glitter goatee off. Yesterday. Or if he insists on keeping it, at least shake, rattle and roll out the Just For Men so it matches his hair. He just looks bad there, not cool, and there's nothing for him to be cocky about either. And I doubt he's got the pink Cadillac anymore. That's long gone. Crying shame.

• Awards Moderator

It's been at least seven minutes since the last awesome Andre pic. So here's some more!

Andre with Wilt Chamberlain and Arnold Schwarzenegger on the set of Conan the Destroyer:

o9dCDV7.jpg

uyfkuykykufkyffkyfkyu.jpg