The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

Even Jermaine Beckford got mentioned once on Raw after the league 1 play-offs. Still waitin on a Notts County call-out, cmon JBL, Salford knocked us the cup! You can find a way to shoehorn that into the next Ziggler match, surely

Edited by sj5522

• Paid Members

They don't play Rugby so JBL won't have a scoob who they are

JBL did a tribute segment to Alex Ferguson on the JBL and Cole podcast in 2013. He follows the game.

Here's JBL playing the part of Bobby Charlton from last year. Cole will never be George Best, but full marks to Renee for the Dennis Law celebration.

BYuhFxTCQAAVtCF.jpg

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Awards Moderator

Finn's gay, isn't he?

It's the only logical explanation as to why he's not tearing through Becky Lynch who is clearly besotted by him.

You are a terrible poster.

Truly earns the middle name "of a".

Thanks for clearing up who was in the Finn picture. I assumed footballer.

• Paid Members

I want to join the Kate Ford love in. A right classy looking sexpot, even in that episode where she was strutting in a bikini trying to get Bernard Cribbins half a teacake on.

If she didn't play a massive bitch on the show she would definitely get more praise for being a fox.

• Paid Members

If she didn't play a massive bitch on the show she would definitely get more praise for being a fox.

That's probably what does it for me, to be honest. Heels are always sexier.

Giggs has brought his carrier bag incase he needs to pull double duty in a battle royale

Probably got confused with WWE and LPW. In fairness, it's an easy mistake to make.

Giggs has brought his carrier bag incase he needs to pull double duty in a battle royale

Probably got confused with WWE and LPW. In fairness, it's an easy mistake to make.