The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members

Amazing seeing Heenan is such great spirits. I suppose he and his wife (who is apparently an absolute saint) have seen him come so close to death that even though his quality of life isn't what it was, they are just grateful of his time on earth. And they thought he'd lose his voice altogether, but as shown on the video you can understand him if you are speaking with him one-on-one. Heenan seems to get more work now than ever. Hogan has him at his shop loads doing signings and stuff. He's at all the conventions and of course WWE takes care of him. People just love being around him and the wrestlers love to see him. Great to see him so happy at this stage of the game.

The Berba and Vince picture is interesting. Obviously going to be a player he's interested in once the Newcastle sale goes through.

Vince look tiny there.  Like someone's deflated him.  When's that from?

Berbatov posted it on his facebook page today with the caption

Like a big fan of WWE, the random meeting with the owner of WWE, Vince McMahon, was a great surprise..:)))

Either Vince is on holiday in Monaco,or Monaco were on tour in the States.

Sometime this year if Berba is in a Monaco shirt. Vince's thumb never ceases to amaze me. Look how weird it is.

I always used to get a kick out of Vince doing the finger to Austin, it just looks so wrong.

7184%20-%20breakdown%20fuck_you%20in_you

Sometime this year if Berba is in a Monaco shirt. Vince's thumb never ceases to amaze me. Look how weird it is.

From years of slipping it in Stephs ass while strumming the clit

To be fair, he's very almost 70.

He hasnt got a wrinkle on him. Looks like He has had some face surgery.

I've always pictured Vince in the last 15 years or so to be a massive GH and steriod user. You know he's done both. He was definitely doing both in the early 2000's. You can just picture him in his office injecting growth into his backside back in the day. It's probably where the idea for the 'kiss my ass club' came from.

Edited by Flangedango