The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

Didn't he get hurt during his run with Hogan that left his left hand side withered or something among those lines? He just looks like any other old bloke to me.

Yeah, he had some sort of nerve damage in one shoulder. He injured it during his run with Hogan in 86 but because they were doing such amazing business he never took time off to have it fixed. By the time he finally gave in and took time off, his shoulder was completely ruined. He pretty much retired after that to run a chain of 10-pin bowling alleys. When he eventually did return in WCW in the early 90s, it was really obvious that one arm was significantly more muscular than the other. That he was able to work to the standard that he did until the middle of the decade, with what must have been a significant disability really is a testament to the man.

Edit: it took so long to type that on my iPad that TheShowOff beat me to it.

Edited by fraserbee

• Paid Members

Amazingly for a bunch of ex-ECWers, most of the people on this picture looks healthy and look their age. Well done. I'd say all of them do actually. Best I can tell, nobody out of this lot are druggies and near death. Even Justin Credible has turned his life around.

BYu90zoIMAAFoW4.jpg

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Is that Stevie Richards in the back? I love that man, Dr. Stevie should make a return.

Everyone looks well there, makes me happy to see them all doing so good, wasnt long since Justin Incredible was having a snooze in a chair and everyone was worried about him. Is Dreamer still married to Beulah? Fair play.

Edited by Cobra1000

• Awards Moderator
I've just came in here to post that. Just finished up reading that article and the Regal article. When did WWE.Com start putting up such fantastic content?

Quite a while now, I think, but I've just spent the last half an hour finding more and more cool stuff to read. Quite a few articles on William Regal, the Steakhouse article, a huge gallery of WWF's Tokyo Dome shows from the early 90s (Bret vs. Misawa!), and some stuff on ECW. Most of them either contain great photos or video links too; one of those ECW ones has a link to a Jerry Lynn vs. Randy Orton match from OVW, that I had no idea had ever happened.