The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

I had a weird fascination with Kamala when I was a kid. It seemed like he always promised an appearance but never showed up. There was a few Royal Rumbles I was waiting with baited breath for him. Kamala vs Bam Bam dropping out of WrestleMania IX was a crying shame. I was hungry for blood after the Boss Man good kicking and thought the Ugandan Warrior from Deepest Darkest Africa was the man to deliver Bam Bam Bigelow's tattooed head on a plate to me. Alas it was not the case. Shame really. I'm over it now, though.

I tried to make his shield and mask out of cardboard for my hasbro figure... They were shite.

Strangely, that particular figures arm snapped off after dropping it down the stairs. No chance of it being one of his feet, they were moulded together

Warlords foot did snap off though after Patrick through it at the dog.

It sounds more and more like a shady early 90's road trip.

Anyway...

Picture7_zpse51fb50a.png

Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "Pearl River Plunge"...

• Paid Members
Strange bit of advertising. Macho Man and Luger in tiny letters with Tatanka and Yoko headlining.

At this point, Savage wasn't getting a whiff of the main event in the WWF...

I always thought that was a waste, especially as they were haemorraging star power during 93-94. His Wrestlemania 10 match was about it really, apart from popping up every now and again on the German version of WWF Superstars in a special bonus match or something. He was only 42 in 1994 too, around the same age as RVD, Khali and Menry, and younger than Kane.

I always thought that was a waste, especially as they were haemorraging star power during 93-94. His Wrestlemania 10 match was about it really, apart from popping up every now and again on the German version of WWF Superstars in a special bonus match or something. He was only 42 in 1994 too, around the same age as RVD, Khali and Menry, and younger than Kane.

i think Vince was trying to keep him behind the announce desk, whereas Randy wanted to wrestle. He put over Yoko well in the '93 rumble

• Paid Members
Strange bit of advertising. Macho Man and Luger in tiny letters with Tatanka and Yoko headlining.

At this point, Savage wasn't getting a whiff of the main event in the WWF...

But his fingers had a whiff of Stephanie....

• Paid Members

Its finally happened. After wearing the same shit he's had on for 2 decades, Jim Neidhart's ring gear doesn't fit him anymore. And because he's a long time crack addict and thief, I assume he isn't likely to spend any money on ring gear anytime soon. So he's a t-shirt and shorts bloke now.

9900_10151619528842078_2126332688_n.jpg1044337_10151620108457078_1747890324_n.jpg1012502_10151620107827078_1609781574_n.jpg1237006_10151618351542078_1183410503_n.jpg

• Paid Members
Sid vs Vader for SummerSlam 97 seems such an odd one. Can't recall anything that even hinted at that happening.

Neither do I. Vader faced Undertaker at the "Canadian Stampede: In Your House" show, which was the PPV before. Sid wasn't on the card. Sid only made one appearance after Wrestlemania 13 didn't he? I remember him showing up on Raw and randomly grappling with the Undertaker. Seems very odd. Maybe this was when Sid had his car accident.