The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members
The new owners plan to do it up and build a new roof at some point, so for the moment they've just abandoned it and let nature take its course.

xlarge.png

The roof literally came off at WrestleMania III, though. That's why it was so damaged.

Catch yourself on. It's the damage from where Hogan press-slammed the 1-ton Andre into space.

• Paid Members

Within the last year or so, Vintage Collection aired the Randy Savage "coronation" segment, at which The Genius acted as Master of Ceremonies. Seeing the two of them standing together, both with full beards at the time, I have no idea how even as a kid I didn't even have the slightest inkling they might be related.

• Paid Members
I had to chuckle at the caption, it's the kind of thing i'd expect to see on a Youtube comment.

I still have the PWI 500 issue from 1995 where they slate the WWF for dressing Dustin up as Goldust and hiding his parentage and state that Old Dust is absolutely distraught over it. I'm sure he didn't give two figs.

You Bandwagon Bummer.

Knock that off. There's an application process.

Saw someone put up a couple of photos of Anvil recently, here's him a few days ago at a Hart Wrestling show.

p1220516.jpg

p1220545.jpg

He's always been fat, but fuck, he looks worse than ever. Could do with renting a room in DDP's pad by the looks of things.

Was one of my favourites, Anvil, liked him but never sure why. Guess he was just charasmatic.

• Paid Members

I knew he wouldn't let me down. Wearing the old trusty Tap Out shirt he always wears. I'm adding that to the collection.

Oh and don't expect a cry for help from Jim Neidhart. Hall and Roberts are the self pity type. Anvil looks like he couldn't give a shit. Just keep hitting that pipe, brother.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
I knew he wouldn't let me down. Wearing the old trusty Tap Out shirt he always wears. I'm adding that to the collection.

Oh and don't expect a cry for help from Jim Neidhart. Hall and Roberts are the self pity type. Anvil looks like he couldn't give a shit. Just keep hitting that pipe, brother.

The Anvil isn't young by any means, but i'd be more worried about how bloated he looks. Who has him in the deathpool?!

• Moderators
577130_223685221067438_100002778845978_265013_836273918_n.jpg

I had to chuckle at the caption, it's the kind of thing i'd expect to see on a Youtube comment.

Is Lanny wearing a suit of armour there? What's the story/gimmick behind that?

I don't know, but if his catchphrase wasn't something about "getting medievel on your ass" they missed a trick.

edit - the jousting thingy is called a lance, right?

Edited by Chest Rockwell