Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

I always liked the idea of the running swanton as a finisher for him

This would be my pick of the moves that he currently uses. It they sold it like a finish it could absolutely get over and he can do it to anybody. Fun move for counters and false finishes too.

Edit: I've assumed you meant his running senton there, not a flipping one.

Edited by Arch Stanton

I quite like the idea of a frog splash, especially when he turns babyface, big chubby sod landing from that height looks like it's killing motherfuckers.

Think he used to do it a bit in ROH, he is well capable from the top rope. Does anybody do the Frog Splash in WWE at the minute?

AJ Styles did one last week.

Fairly sure it was a regular for Rollins too

• Paid Members

I'm currently watching Wrestlemania 31 again and it's really annoying me how Ziggler keeps sprinting to the top of the ladder then falling off and selling like he's been shot, then a moment later he sprints back to the top of the ladder. Barrett hit a brutal looking Bullhammer to Ziggler, however.

I'm currently watching Wrestlemania 31 again and it's really annoying me how Ziggler keeps sprinting to the top of the ladder then falling off and selling like he's been shot, then a moment later he sprints back to the top of the ladder. Barrett hit a brutal looking Bullhammer to Ziggler, however.

Yea, I remember him doing that in his Ladder Match with Luke Harper as well, fucking knob