Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

Isn't it that shows like total divas/TOWIE etc, are all staged, to the point where near on everything that happens is all bogus, IE the places they go/the reason they are there/who else is there etc. And I believe its only "reality" in so far as they get given a direction and are told just to go with the flow, hence why in the non turtle divas shows, most of the cast are airhead with huge muscles/short fuses and all get off with each other for 0 reason or worry for there own sexual health.

Edited by Mr.E

I'm definitely calling it Turtle Divas from now on. Divas in a half shell - turtle power!

:D Amazing.

That started as a joke between me and my friends. Keep it going. We tend to do the whole "the greater good" type thing so when anybody says Total/Turtle divas, you instantly follow up with "TURTLE DIVAS" hah.

• Paid Members

I always wondered how they shared the royalities up for the nWo and now I do. Apparently, only the 3 original members got a penny from WWE when they sold nWo merch, because Hogan, Hall and Nash bought up the merch rights at some point (I assume the trademark and the merch rights are different). And when Hall fell on his arse, Big Kev bought his share. So Hogan owns 1/3 and Nash owns the rest.

Poor Bagwell and Norton are getting fuck all, sadly.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

14 years ago today this incarnation of the UKFF was launched, which is why many of us have 18th September 2001 as our joined date.

I think that was when we took Emmerdale Farm's lead and shortened the URL from www.wrestlingukfanforum.com to www.UKFF.com. Doesn't take so long to read.

A lot of things were different back then, but a few things are still the same now:

Big Show was stinking up the WWF mid-card, Shawn Michaels had been retired a few years, and Jeff Jarrett was looking to start up a new company to rival the WWF.