Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

I was running this morning and Finn Balor's music came on my mp3 player, and it got me thinking about his potential Wrestlemania entrance, should he make it that far. I really hope they do something huge, maybe involving multiple 'demon' Balors  and him rising from out of a crowd of them. 

Barring a career ending injury, Balor will make it to Wrestlemania one day. I said in a thread recently that he will be on the main roster either by the end of this year or he will be the NXT call up on RAW after Wrestlemania 32. They have a license to print money with sales from tshirts of the demon image in all kinds of colours, he will make them a tonne of cash.

The thing for me is if he debuts on RAW after WM32, do they have him come out in the paint every time and have that be the character, or do they book him to a strong midcard spot (IC or US Title maybe) and build to it over the year to having the big grand entrance at Wrestlemania 33

• Paid Members

I'd really only like to see the painted up Balor as a last resort type deal where he's really against the odds and needs to summon the demon. Having him bust out the entrance every PPV would ware off really quick.

The Dangerous Alliance theme doesnt get enough love.

Watched the 92 Wargames last night. What was Eatin trying to achieve with the ring ropes or was it just a poor maintenance attempt?

I thought it was to use the big hook as a weapon?

• Paid Members

Taking the ropes off to use the iron bar holding up the turnbuckle as a weapon.

Only occurred to me recently, because why would it, but that iron bar is the turnbuckle.

• Paid Members

Only occurred to me recently, because why would it, but that iron bar is the turnbuckle.

The turnbuckle is the hoop the rope passes through. Like belt buckle. As in, the part that's protected by the turnbuckle pad.

No, the clue is in the name. A turnbuckle turns. The hoop you're thinking of is called a jaw I think.

A lot of rings don't use turnbuckles, just hooks that screw into the post (always looks shit).

Edited by The Dart

• Paid Members

Chyna and X-Pac got into it on Opie and Jim Norton today. Chyna's a loony. X-Pac brilliantly exposes her on this.

His "Boy, can you FUCKING imagine that?!" line was a killer too. Chyna is proper mental though; the part where she's talking about the cut marks on her arms is sad.

Edited by ColinBollocks

• Moderators

Yeah, X-Pac saying that made me almost piss my pants. He comes off well there, he actually did, unlike her claiming to, take the High Road at first trying to be civil and leave it on good terms.