Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

Kama wore long tights too didn't he, more of Shango effort than his proper Kama singlet, he didn't suit that at all. I loved the Nation variants of wrestler gear, Ahmed looked like the baddest man in the universe in his Nation gear when he returned at Summerslam, and Rock and Kama were the business in their Nation outfits.

On the topic of Ahmed Johnson, I didn't watch much of 1997 WWF so when I was watching the '98 Rumble I knew he was feuding with or had been feuding with the Nation but how come when Kama pushed him after he'd been eliminated, why did he just stand about like a bell end then walk off? was it booked? because it always looked dead awkward given he was basically the face in the situation

• Paid Members

Yeah, I remember that. His whole participation in that PPV looked utterly pathetic. It was like Big Ahmed was stoned and they just stuck him out there to make an arse out of himself.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Paid Members
Andre hated Koko B Ware, Kamala and Bad News Allen.

So ... racist?

He's French. They're all fucking racist.

The daft frogs, coming over here and garlicing our jobs.

More than one shoot states the Andre 'back down' doo, bad news was supposed to be canny solid with his martial arts background. He had rats as well mind.

• Paid Members

90% of Andre's reputation came post-cripple as well. By the time Bad News showed up in the WWF, Andre was pretty much in a back brace 24/7. So there's no doubt to me Bad News would have had him if it came to a legit fight. Bad News was nuts. Even Dynamite didn't pretend he once knocked 'im oot.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Not a fan of that poster, to be honest. Lots of 'dead' space in the red box at the bottom. The rotund gentlemen looks too BritWres!~, and one of the wrestlers at the back has no head.

Edited by Syl