Jump to content

Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*


Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
I miss the tag team of Kid Kash and Jamie Noble and I fucking hate Mr.Anderson. I really fucking do.

 

Not watched TNA is absolutely ages. How bad is Anderson looking these days?

 

Like someone took an unbaked bread roll and stuck two pieces of liquorice in the bottom of it.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Going about on twitter. She does Skype chats where you can wank off. I suppose someone threw her an extra few quid. She's on the bones of her arse at the minute. She needs the money.

  • Moderators
Posted

What's brilliant is, if you look at his timeline, it seems to come from some guy she Skyped with who's not posting it maliciously, but as a compliment.

 

"your boobs look amazing"

 

Yeah, she'll love that, mate. Brill advertising.

Posted

Jesus, Sunny. Looks like a beached whale carcass.

Posted
No idea where this picture would go, but here's a pic of Sunny sorting herself out on Skype.

 

NSFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BfSgIr9IMAAKRue.jpg:large

 

Fucking hell.

 

Did anyone see the Tweets Sunny was sending a few months ago when a girl asked her if she could eat her shit for money? Sunny told her to DM her to speak to about it. I couldn't believe my eyes. Just tried looking for the girls account but it has been deleted.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Dean Ambrose is a shit promo. I cringe ever time he talks with his over the top mannerisms.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

It's wrestling, over the top mannerisms are as synonyms with WWE as oily blokes with muscles. If anything I wish more blokes acted the part.

 

Ambrose just isn't that interesting to listen to, despite the Joker-isms.

Edited by ColinBollocks
Posted
Going about on twitter. She does Skype chats where you can wank off. I suppose someone threw her an extra few quid. She's on the bones of her arse at the minute. She needs the money.

hope she does rabbitscam or LJ very soon, i got some credits lefs XD

  • Paid Members
Posted
It's wrestling, over the top mannerisms are as synonyms with WWE as oily blokes with muscles. If anything I wish more blokes acted the part.

I don't agree. At least you can imagine blokes talking like Reigns, Cena and Bryan in real life, but Ambrose is just laughable with his Joker voice. It's too over the top. He needs to pull back a little bit and he'll be fine. Was he like this pre WWE?

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Pitcos tells a lovely story of how he spent his early high school years acting like The Rock, because The Rock was cool in 1998/00. Trouble is, in the real World if you go about acting like The Rock you look like a knob.

 

If you went about talking like Ultimate Warrior you would get sectioned.

Edited by ColinBollocks
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...