Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

Was just thinking that since WWE don't have a lot to pick from now in terms of top names for the Hall of Fame, then maybe they could start padding it out by putting particular one off matches in. They would be able to induct another two big names a year, who potentially could already be in. They already have celebrities and a stable (including Flair with two rings) so I doubt it would cheapen the concept and it would give them a lot more mileage out of the HOF.

If they did I assume the first match would be Hogan vs Andre. Would be great to see Hogan giving a half hour speech about that match

• Paid Members

Two things from WWE this week I have loved:

On Smackdown, where Roman Reigns did a badass taunt before hitting his beautiful Superman punch. That's a main-eventer spot right there.

On Main Event where Ryback bullies Santa. "When I was a little big guy, I asked Santa for an Olympic weight lifting set. But do you know what I got instead? A thigh master!" I love Ryback.

• Paid Members

I realise this will be very old ground for most of you but I'd never seen it. My nephew was just showing me stuff on YouTube and there was this clip of William Regal commentating;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&a...p;v=NSbCmxl9D7A

:laugh:

I love Regal. Does he still do any commentating on any of the shows now?

Do you know what he did to one of the fellows that attacked him? Bit his eyeball out. And ate it. Unbelievable...ate his eyeball.

• Paid Members

An "only in Attack! Pro Wrestling" crowd heckle on Friday night. In fact, an "only at the Bristol Xmas show" heckle.

What was presumably meant to happen:

Damien Dunne: Last Christmas you beat me Sebastian Radclaw, but that was a fluke and this year I will defeat you and get my revenge.

What actually happened:

Damien Dunne: Last Christmas-

Crowd: -I GAVE YOU MY HEART, THE VERY NEXT DAY YOU GAVE IT AWAY, SO THIS YEAR, TO SAVE YOU FROM TEARS, I'LL GIVE IT TO SOMEONE SPECIAL.

Edited by JNLister

An "only in Attack! Pro Wrestling" crowd heckle on Friday night. In fact, an "only at the Bristol Xmas show" heckle.

What was presumably meant to happen:

Damien Dunne: Last Christmas you beat me Sebastian Radclaw, but that was a fluke and this year I will defeat you and get my revenge.

What actually happened:

Damien Dunne: Last Christmas-

Crowd: -I GAVE YOU MY HEART, THE VERY NEXT DAY YOU GAVE IT AWAY, SO THIS YEAR, TO SAVE YOU FROM TEARS, I'LL GIVE IT TO SOMEONE SPECIAL.

That. Is. Awesome.

Two things from WWE this week I have loved:

On Smackdown, where Roman Reigns did a badass taunt before hitting his beautiful Superman punch. That's a main-eventer spot right there.

On Main Event where Ryback bullies Santa. "When I was a little big guy, I asked Santa for an Olympic weight lifting set. But do you know what I got instead? A thigh master!" I love Ryback.

Wholeheartedly agree. I remember Reigns pulling off that godlike shit ages ago and I was afraid that it might be a one off spot. Ryback might seriously be my favourite talker in the company. He's fucked as a serious bloke but he's gold at the goofy shit.

Other things I loved this week;

Aiden English, Big Cass and Enzo in a wheelchair hanging out on NXT being funny and adorable. “You're putting that wall to sleep over here pal!”

Also, Big E/Henry vs Real Americans was a fun as fuck meaty slugfest. I might have enjoyed this more than Orton/Bryan. Big E looked mega in this match, up there with the others.

I even enjoyed Randy bloody Orton this week with his "Ya'll pucker up and kiss my arse" promo on Raw, his best since that Rick Rude one he done a while ago. And shots to the balls!

Davey Richards getting dropped on his noggin weren't to shabby either.

Everything else was dogshit.

Edited by Mr Butternut Squash

Speaking of Smackdown, they didn't edit out the advert breaks during the matches this week did they? During the really good Wyatts/Rhodes match, there was a Eric Rowan spot that was later replayed in the little WWE App graphic, so I guess they kept extra couple of minutes in to fill time rather than adding a Vault match. Hope this becomes a regular feature.

We bought this night light thing for feeding our daughter in the wee hours. A few days ago I had got up and was sitting in the front room in darkness with the baby waiting for my wife to come and feed her. She came into the holding the light, then turned it on:

fKKQ8vO.jpg

And said, "We're here."