Paid Members JNLister Posted January 6, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 6, 2013 Commentary peaked the day Dusty Rhodes had to say the name Los Especialistas.
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted January 6, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 6, 2013 How much do you reckon my PAL copy of Fire Pro Returns is worth? Couple of new copies on eBay with ridiculous Buy It Now prices, I'm just wondering what a realistic price is? I bought it years ago and played it like three times. I've also got an Action Replay Max to go with it, to enable you to get all the CAWs onto it.
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted January 6, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 6, 2013 Alright, this isn't Pawn Stars.
Paid Members Quentin Posted January 7, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 7, 2013 The series of Celebrity Apprentice USA just started on BBC1 is the one with Goldberg and Maria Kanellis. Also involved are Cyndi Lauper, Michael Johnson, Daryl Strawberry and friggin Sinbad.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted January 7, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 7, 2013 What's interesting is there are two wrestling personalities on there and Cyndi Lauper was the person who had to leave the show to go to Lou Albanos funeral.
Paid Members air_raid Posted January 7, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 7, 2013 Daryl Strawberry Heh. "Daryl..... Daryl....."
NEWM Posted January 7, 2013 Posted January 7, 2013 What's interesting is there are two wrestling personalities on there and Cyndi Lauper was the person who had to leave the show to go to Lou Albanos funeral. In a similar bit of silliness, John Cena pops up in an episode to help out Sharon Osbourne. Wrestling was all over this one.
Paid Members Quentin Posted January 7, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 7, 2013 Great episode. "You're Daryl Strawberry." "Yeah." "You play right field." "Yeah." "I play right field too." "So...?" Just watched Bill Goldberg in an apron taking orders in a diner and Maria running towards camera carrying a burger. This show has potential.
Paid Members Maverick Posted January 7, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 7, 2013 "I think we can close the book on every unsolved crime in our fair city" Favourite Simpsons episode ever.
Paid Members ShortOrderCook Posted January 7, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 7, 2013 "Did I make the team?" "Sure did." "YES! YEEES! WOOO!!! YEEESSS!!! IN YOUR FACE STRAWBERRY! YEAH! WOOO!" "Wait a second, are you Ken Griffey Jnr?" "...No." "Oh, sorry. Didn't mean to get your hopes up."
Paid Members WWFChilli Posted January 7, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 7, 2013 "Good Lord! Gigantism". Celeb Apprentice was alright, Bill Goldberg has always come across like a sound bloke.
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 7, 2013 Awards Moderator Posted January 7, 2013 (edited) "LORD PALMERSTON!" I didn't watch Celebrity Apprentice, I just like quoting The Simpsons. Edited January 7, 2013 by HarmonicGenerator
Recommended Posts