Vamp Posted January 13, 2013 Posted January 13, 2013 Well, the last time something made me as baffled as your post does was when they let Goerge Michael do that shit new song at the Olympics.
Paid Members Daaaaaad! Posted January 13, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 13, 2013 who is this? Goerge Michael? No. THIS is Goerge Michael. I WANT YOUR WINKY.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 13, 2013 Moderators Posted January 13, 2013 At a family gathering last night, ended up sitting and watching the wrestling with the kids. It really is the most fun way to watch it.
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted January 13, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 13, 2013 Two kids at a show in Swindon tonight, both clearly not even born in 2002, let alone able to remember it. "Wouldn't it be crazy if John Cena and Undertaker wrestled here tonight?" "That couldn't happen. They can't wrestle here." "Why not?" "They are in WWE. This is the division below WWE." "Oh right. What's this division called?" "Well, it's one below WWE, so it must be WW.... F?" This is beautiful.
Vamp Posted January 13, 2013 Posted January 13, 2013 At a family gathering last night, ended up sitting and watching the wrestling with the kids. It really is the most fun way to watch it. Kids understand wrestling better than boring people like us.
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted January 13, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 13, 2013 When the fuck is Mark Henry coming back? I'm growing proper impatient now.
Paid Members SpursRiot2012 Posted January 13, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 13, 2013 I heard something about them not having anything concrete for him to come back and do, which seems odd. I think it's not even certain that he'll come back at all, isn't he supposed to be pretty beat up?
Paid Members Tommy! Posted January 13, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 13, 2013 At a family gathering last night, ended up sitting and watching the wrestling with the kids. It really is the most fun way to watch it. At a family gathering last night, ended up sitting and watching the wrestling with the kids. It really is the most fun way to watch it. Kids understand wrestling better than boring people like us. I love watching it when my niece is round here. The reactions to some of the moves and characters is great, ohh's and ahh's and that will really hurt him, won't it? "He must be scared he's running away, what's his name?" "C.M. Punk" "He's rubbish, he's a scared cat running away, I hope he looses" Some one used a weapon and she was really pissed off because he cheated and asked a few times when some one would teach him a lesson. Big show comes out and she looked on and declared "He's wearing the same clothes as last time. I bet he's smelly" During the power test thing between show and sheamus she said she hopes the orange hair wins as he's always much nicer, but he won't 'cus the other one is really big. On them having a match "He'll win later then, 'cus the big one will get tired"
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted January 13, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 13, 2013 Well he's been rehabbing his shoulder since having surgery last May, but he's kept himself trim in the time he's been out of the ring. I was under the impression that once his shoulder is back to strength he'll be fine to go again. Just seems to be taking forever and he's not very forthcoming with updates on Twitter, although when he does post it's usually positive sounding stuff. A Royal Rumble return would be nice. I just can't wait for him to come back to be honest.
Paid Members SpursRiot2012 Posted January 13, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 13, 2013 I just saw a picture of Kevin Steen for the first time ever. Didn't realise he was so fat.
Vamp Posted January 13, 2013 Posted January 13, 2013 She's certainly right about Punk. Oooh, pipe bomb! That'll piss off the internet.
Richie Freebird Posted January 13, 2013 Posted January 13, 2013 Does anyone else use Smart Mark on Demand for streams of indy wrestling events? I like the service better than that of HybridENT in some respects, but if you don't watch a whole show in 1 sitting the load times can be brutal. At least on Hybrid you can load each match individually. I'm wanting to return to an event at around the half way mark to carry on watching what I started earlier in the weekend, but I think it may well be bed time before the bastard loads!
Big Rob Posted January 13, 2013 Posted January 13, 2013 Watching NXT from this week, Michael McGuillicutty's getting really good. I mean, there's still no particular reason to care about him, but he was so much better than usual. I remember his feud of sorts with Tyson Kidd was entertaining too, but I really dug him on this week's show.
Shovanist Pig Posted January 13, 2013 Posted January 13, 2013 Is Wrestlemania 30 set for New Orleans then? I've heard it being bandied about a bit. I've been hoping to go for the last couple of years but I've had problems with the old dosheroonie. 30 is a good excuse to visit New Orleans though. As I probably wouldn't ever go there otherwise.
MoistVaj Posted January 13, 2013 Posted January 13, 2013 Just been watching WWF UK Fan Favourites 1993 for the first time, I'm not sure why I didn't pick it up at the time as it was in the time frame when I would have owned most of the tapes that were in my local Woolies or second hand video store. It's rank average. There's two things I can take from the tape though. Terry Taylor was shit, I don't think I've ever enjoyed one of his matches and Rick Martel and Tito Santana have fought each other more times than any other possible combination of wrestlers ever. Ever.
Recommended Posts