Ricky Knight and family on tv

SuperstarNeilC

"Moral Code of Their Own" is certainly right!!! I witnessed the 2 sons "Zak Zodiac" & "Zebra Kid" doing their 'Uk Holligans' gimmick at IPW:UK a month or so ago as they took on Project Ego....the gimmick at first seemed fun as they came out and got the crowd going but as the match went on you could clearly see they were taking liberties with the safety of Project Ego and not caring if they injured them, in some cases making it very obvious that they did not particularly care for Project Ego....they are a liability in that environment and there is no place for that inside the ring!

Sorry but how could you tell they were taking liberties? Wrestling is meant to look legit, sounds like they were doing their job well if they made a mark out of you.

The fact that I know Project Ego pretty well and spoke to them after the match, as well as hearing about what took place in the back following the match confirmed my thoughts, it is not difficult to see when someone is being heavy handed and deliberately taking liberties with someone and I personally resent being labelled a 'mark' for pointing this fact out

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody is quick to jump out and defend male wrestlers though. Pulling Seth Rollins out the hat is a fairly tame example of what wrestlers (male and female) have done to get a push over the years. From being sick on Jake Roberts cock to James Storm taking it up the chuff from Bob Ryder to get the tag belts (allegedly), wrestling isn't all foam fingers and face paint. There must be some absolute rotten slags out there. I don't know where you get the motivation to defend them. I enjoy Brutus Beefcake, but I'd never call him a decent human being for cheating on his wife and bragging about it on radio while his wife had her cornflakes in the next room. I'd just do what any fair and rational person would do. Wish I was him and long to give him a high five while saying "that was belting, that mate".

I am sure if the same old shit was brought up about the same people as often people might. I don't see anyone defending "rotten slags" though, yeah some girls screw to get ahead, but the tend not to last long, and not be that great.

What people chose to do out of a wrestling ring isn't anyones buisness. And to call places like the one above wrestling is like calling a lapdancing bar a nightclub.

EDIT: Just saying, this is NOTHING to do with any member of the Knight Family. Just a thought for womans wrestling and its fanbase in general.

misc-you-dont-say.png

Supose you can't go a month without a pot shot, warrented or not.

Looking forward to this documentary, will be surprised if the documentary is balanced. Its so easy to either go for the worst examples (ala Anna in wonderland) or go to far the opposite way which is just as unbelievable.

Edited by AJS269

• Paid Members
What people chose to do out of a wrestling ring isn't anyones buisness. And to call places like the one above wrestling is like calling a lapdancing bar a nightclub.

It really REALLY isn't, you know.

• Paid Members
yeah some girls screw to get ahead, but the tend not to last long, and not be that great.

How would you know? Just because you proverbially and if you got half the chance literally (the niff is probably why you have to wear sunglasses) sniff the knickers of the latest piss poor women's worker on twitter and don't give them a moments peace as they try and check whats trending, doesn't mean you know who's fucking about or who isn't. You are essentially saying "all the good ones make it, all the tramps don't". That's never the case in any walk of life. Especially wrestling. Jackie Moore famously used to ski with Jeff Jarrett and Jerry Lawler. She lasted a long time didn't she? Miss Elizabeth was always sucking some superstars dick or hanging out with Hulk Hogan and she got the rewards for it. You are the least credible idiot when it comes to this subject. Its hilarious. At least Freaky Jason or SBA or anyone else can see another side to an argument. Just a one sided agenda ridden clown.

What are you banging on about now? Go and bitch about it on youtube in your sunglasses you basin headed twat.

Edited by The_BarbarIAN

yeah some girls screw to get ahead, but the tend not to last long, and not be that great.

How would you know? Just because you proverbially and if you got half the chance literally (the niff is probably why you have to wear sunglasses) sniff the knickers of the latest piss poor women's worker on twitter and don't give them a moments peace as they try and check whats trending, doesn't mean you know who's fucking about or who isn't. You are essentially saying "all the good ones make it, all the tramps don't". That's never the case in any walk of life. You are the least credible idiot when it comes to this subject. Its hilarious. At least Freaky Jason or SBA or anyone else can see another side to an argument. Just a one sided agenda ridden clown.

What are you banging on about now? Go and bitch about it on youtube in your sunglasses you basin headed twat.

dead-horse.gif

Yawn. Get some new material.

Edited by AJS269

"Moral Code of Their Own" is certainly right!!! I witnessed the 2 sons "Zak Zodiac" & "Zebra Kid" doing their 'Uk Holligans' gimmick at IPW:UK a month or so ago as they took on Project Ego....the gimmick at first seemed fun as they came out and got the crowd going but as the match went on you could clearly see they were taking liberties with the safety of Project Ego and not caring if they injured them, in some cases making it very obvious that they did not particularly care for Project Ego....they are a liability in that environment and there is no place for that inside the ring!

Sorry but how could you tell they were taking liberties? Wrestling is meant to look legit, sounds like they were doing their job well if they made a mark out of you.

The fact that I know Project Ego pretty well and spoke to them after the match, as well as hearing about what took place in the back following the match confirmed my thoughts, it is not difficult to see when someone is being heavy handed and deliberately taking liberties with someone and I personally resent being labelled a 'mark' for pointing this fact out

After the same match the teams agreed to do it again in a WAW ring, dont sound like a team thats been battered. I am sure Kirby and other fellah are quite capable of looking after themselves, i have been on with Kirby and he is no shrinking voilet mate. I have been on with my boys more than anybody in all sorts of matches and they are safe as houses, Roy has been wrestling 18 years, hands up who has had any broken bones going on with him. Roy has had his nose broke twice, Hand broken, Ankle twice and a three inch scar on his shoulder do to others inexperience or stupidity but its wrestling and its part of the job we take it on the chin.

• Paid Members

After the same match the teams agreed to do it again in a WAW ring, dont sound like a team thats been battered. I am sure Kirby and other fellah are quite capable of looking after themselves, i have been on with Kirby and he is no shrinking voilet mate. I have been on with my boys more than anybody in all sorts of matches and they are safe as houses, Roy has been wrestling 18 years, hands up who has had any broken bones going on with him. Roy has had his nose broke twice, Hand broken, Ankle twice and a three inch scar on his shoulder do to others inexperience or stupidity but its wrestling and its part of the job we take it on the chin.

Calm down, this is not a day out for you.

Edited by Chilli_Dog

Calm down, this is not a day out for you.

I am very calm sir, just putting forward a defence to an allegation, should the accuser calm down or is that bit of advice just for me.