Ricky Knight and family on tv

SuperstarNeilC

• Moderators
The level of mentality of your standard UKFF user, doesn't seem you or anyone else on here can accept someone's opinion without attempting to get personal with someone else....I made 1 point....I was there, I saw what happened and I heard the conversations that followed the match, from that I have drawn my own OPINION about a one time thing, who I am and what my matches are like bears no relevance to what I saw on that day or my opinion of it. If no one is allowed to express there opinion on here without then being berated for having that opinion then it is a sad world

Oh fuck off, you total and utter woman. Change your jamrag and stop crying.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lmao....entertaining as it is, I know that I personally do not like being in the ring with anyone who may not put my safety at the top of their priority list for that 10-15 minute period. Stiff is one thing, and believe me I have been in there with stiff and got the bruises to show it, that's all fine - the way I saw it was that in this one particular match they were over the top due to something else, I have been on other shows where Zebra has worked singles and seen him act in a 'stiff' but professional manner, this was a one time occurance that was over the top which was the point I was making

tumblr_m6hswzJp1i1qcaofco1_r1_250.gif

You big girl. Tell us who you are so we can tell you that your matches suck.

The level of mentality of your standard UKFF user, doesn't seem you or anyone else on here can accept someone's opinion without attempting to get personal with someone else....I made 1 point....I was there, I saw what happened and I heard the conversations that followed the match, from that I have drawn my own OPINION about a one time thing, who I am and what my matches are like bears no relevance to what I saw on that day or my opinion of it. If no one is allowed to express there opinion on here without then being berated for having that opinion then it is a sad world

i await your reply.

Await my reply of what? 'What injuries were received?' - grow up mate, you don't have to cause someone a serious injury to be constrewn as 'dangerous' - and as for 'I've just spoken to the lads in question' - you clearly haven't so there isn't much point in talking to someone who wants to involve themself in a conversation that had nothing to do with them - purely based on my OPINION and nothing else and then wants to make false claims about it, there is obviously a reason you spend so much time sat on UKFF voicing pathetic 'funnies' about peoples opinions

Oh fuck off, you total and utter woman. Change your jamrag and stop crying.

Lmao....'crying' - good god, you kids these days!

• Paid Members
who I am and what my matches are like bears no relevance to what I saw on that day or my opinion of it

Ahh, so you ARE a wrestler, then?

Right, so, a 30 or 31 year old wrestler from Kent. Britwres fans, start doing some detective work.

Seconded. Some of you really need to have a day off. Whether Zebra and Zak beat the every loving piss out of them or not is between the promoters and wrestlers. Just shh and enjoy the shows. Kirby can certainly take it, I've seen him unfazed by the stiffest of work, and he's not one to complain. He for one doesn't need any help.

Ricky; I hope the program does well, and you and the family are happy with what goes out. My wife, son and myself will be all be watching.

Having been on shows (only a few sadly) with all of you, it's safe to say whatever comes out it will be entertaining.

• Paid Members

Something is wrong here. You and Ricky should be bonding. Ricky thinks we're all losers as well.

• Paid Members
Await my reply of what? 'What injuries were received?' - grow up mate, you don't have to cause someone a serious injury to be constrewn as 'dangerous' - and as for 'I've just spoken to the lads in question' - you clearly haven't so there isn't much point in talking to someone who wants to involve themself in a conversation that had nothing to do with them - purely based on my OPINION and nothing else and then wants to make false claims about it, there is obviously a reason you spend so much time sat on UKFF voicing pathetic 'funnies' about peoples opinions

Quick, wrestleman - invite someone outside!

Lmao....entertaining as it is, I know that I personally do not like being in the ring with anyone who may not put my safety at the top of their priority list for that 10-15 minute period. Stiff is one thing, and believe me I have been in there with stiff and got the bruises to show it, that's all fine - the way I saw it was that in this one particular match they were over the top due to something else, I have been on other shows where Zebra has worked singles and seen him act in a 'stiff' but professional manner, this was a one time occurance that was over the top which was the point I was making

tumblr_m6hswzJp1i1qcaofco1_r1_250.gif

You big girl. Tell us who you are so we can tell you that your matches suck.

i await your reply.

So not even a bruise with these dangerous lads kicking the crap out of them, suggest you grow up mate, i did not speak to them personally Zak messaged them both on facebook and i see the replies one is a good friend of my daughter, you were worked mate there words not mine so maybe you are not as over as you think. Over 3000 matches between my two lads never a bone broken or bad injury go on facebook right now see what the real pros are saying about them.

who I am and what my matches are like bears no relevance to what I saw on that day or my opinion of it

Ahh, so you ARE a wrestler, then?

Right, so, a 30 or 31 year old wrestler from Kent. Britwres fans, start doing some detective work.

Lmao - so my opinion matters that much that you want to 'out' me as someone who didn't enjoy 1 match in particular and thought it was too stiff? Do you REALLY have nothing better to do? As already touched on, I have no issue with the Knights in any way, I think that in one action they were out of order and would quite happily stand by my opinion of that.

And honestly, is there anything more entertaining than watching Zebra smash the crap out of someone?

Depends if you're a football ref, or in a boozer, or a judge.

Looking forward to this show, every time I've keen the Knights, either on TV or at a show, I've always been entertained, or worked, and I'm sure this will be no exception.

Seconded. Some of you really need to have a day off. Whether Zebra and Zak beat the every loving piss out of them or not is between the promoters and wrestlers. Just shh and enjoy the shows. Kirby can certainly take it, I've seen him unfazed by the stiffest of work, and he's not one to complain. He for one doesn't need any help.

Ricky; I hope the program does well, and you and the family are happy with what goes out. My wife, son and myself will be all be watching.

Having been on shows (only a few sadly) with all of you, it's safe to say whatever comes out it will be entertaining.

I agree, his argument it makes Project Ego look weak and they are not they are very accomplished workers and a good tag team and more than capable of holding there own at the highest level.

So basically then - the rules are that no one is allowed to have an individual opinion of a certain match or action without needing to then tell everyone their full name and address so that everyone who doesn't share that opinion can berate them or mock them for it?

Look - simple fact is - I saw ONE match that I believe to have been over the top, having experience the entire thing from start to finish on the day, hearing that apparently one of project ego had caused the hooligans to have a reason to have an issue with him and them decide to take matters further given an opening and a chance to get their own back - that may or may not be true, I formed my opinion on what I saw and what I heard - if it was a work by all 4 of them then fair play - they got me hook, line and sinker but I don't believe it was - simple as tha really! No real need for anyone to start on with the moaning and complaining whilst throwing insults around, you are all entitled to your own opinions about the Knights, about me and about anything else to do with wrestling in this country!

• Paid Members

Counterpoint (although that needs a jump of logic, in that you had to have made a point first): You made shit up. You wanted to stir up some bullshit, and when people started calling you on it, you subtly introduced the fact that you have wrestling experience. Therefore, people want to know who you are, to have this level of knowledge. There is no suggestion or reason that anyone need reveal their ID - we know who Ricky Knight is, we know the identities of his sons, and Project Ego, and the rest of us are all commenting on a situation, without specific knowledge (except for Bernard Rage).

Archived