Ricky Knight and family on tv

SuperstarNeilC

So basically then - the rules are that no one is allowed to have an individual opinion of a certain match or action without needing to then tell everyone their full name and address so that everyone who doesn't share that opinion can berate them or mock them for it?

Look - simple fact is - I saw ONE match that I believe to have been over the top, having experience the entire thing from start to finish on the day, hearing that apparently one of project ego had caused the hooligans to have a reason to have an issue with him and them decide to take matters further given an opening and a chance to get their own back - that may or may not be true, I formed my opinion on what I saw and what I heard - if it was a work by all 4 of them then fair play - they got me hook, line and sinker but I don't believe it was - simple as tha really! No real need for anyone to start on with the moaning and complaining whilst throwing insults around, you are all entitled to your own opinions about the Knights, about me and about anything else to do with wrestling in this country!

No probs mate sorry all four worked you mate, we go back with the guys years, there was and is no dispute between the lads guaranteed, go to the rematch down the line see what happens.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Counterpoint (although that needs a jump of logic, in that you had to have made a point first): You made shit up. You wanted to stir up some bullshit, and when people started calling you on it, you subtly introduced the fact that you have wrestling experience. Therefore, people want to know who you are, to have this level of knowledge. There is no suggestion or reason that anyone need reveal their ID - we know who Ricky Knight is, we know the identities of his sons, and Project Ego, and the rest of us are all commenting on a situation, without specific knowledge (except for Bernard Rage).

You were there were you? Saw the match?

So basically then - the rules are that no one is allowed to have an individual opinion of a certain match or action without needing to then tell everyone their full name and address so that everyone who doesn't share that opinion can berate them or mock them for it?

Look - simple fact is - I saw ONE match that I believe to have been over the top, having experience the entire thing from start to finish on the day, hearing that apparently one of project ego had caused the hooligans to have a reason to have an issue with him and them decide to take matters further given an opening and a chance to get their own back - that may or may not be true, I formed my opinion on what I saw and what I heard - if it was a work by all 4 of them then fair play - they got me hook, line and sinker but I don't believe it was - simple as tha really! No real need for anyone to start on with the moaning and complaining whilst throwing insults around, you are all entitled to your own opinions about the Knights, about me and about anything else to do with wrestling in this country!

No probs mate sorry all four worked you mate, we go back with the guys years, there was and is no dispute between the lads guaranteed, go to the rematch down the line see what happens.

Completely fair enough, I have been in/or watched thousands and thousands of matches in the UK in my time, never have I thought stuff was being done deliberately out of context before this match, there is some incredible shit on the UK scene and the Hooligans are clearly not that which is what lead me to believe (as well as also seeing/hearing the aftermath of the match direct from the horses mouths so to speak) that there was actual friction there. If it turns out I have been worked like a trooper then I will be the first to issue an apology

Completely fair enough, I have been in/or watched thousands and thousands of matches in the UK in my time, never have I thought stuff was being done deliberately out of context before this match, there is some incredible shit on the UK scene and the Hooligans are clearly not that which is what lead me to believe (as well as also seeing/hearing the aftermath of the match direct from the horses mouths so to speak) that there was actual friction there. If it turns out I have been worked like a trooper then I will be the first to issue an apology

If it weren't for the fact that no company outside Glasgow would hire the twat, I'd swear this was Tommyboi.

• Paid Members
No, you twat. It's MY opinion that you're just making shit up.

So basically you know nothing about it and thought you would throw your oar in the mix? Your opinion is something you are obviously entitled to, even if you have no basis or actual first hand knowledge to base that on!

If Ricky says there was no beef there, and Project Ego say there was no beef there, then that's a pretty scanty sandwich you're peddling.

Believe me you have, thats not a pop at you just a fact buddy. As i say we are fighting illusionists, its like a good magician the better the trick the more real it seems.

To add to Rosegarden's point, If you aren't bullshitting, if you are close to Project Ego and they did have a moan to you about being stiffed by the Knights then i'm pretty sure they won't take kindly to you telling a) their dad, b) a promoter they might want to work for and c) an internet forum which several other promoters read. If you are 'close' then you've just tried to throw both of your mates under a bus.

I've only met Kirby a couple of times, and each time he was friendly, professional and likeable before, after and during the show.

You on the other hand come across as a complete mark who likes to tell internet forums that he's worked shows and get hyper-defensive when someone discounts your claims.

Believe me you have, thats not a pop at you just a fact buddy. As i say we are fighting illusionists, its like a good magician the better the trick the more real it seems.

But..but he's smart to the business!! He's been in and seen thousands of matches!! Ain't no pulling the wool over his eyes!!

Then I have no problem admitting when I am wrong, i'm not gonna sit here are complain about something if I have mis-understood the original aspect of it - I was told differently on the day and clearly heard one of the hooligans expressing a desire to settle a score where in my opinion there was no need to be 'working' anyone but if that is what he did then great - worked me and the rest of the guys stood around brilliantly - the Knights are a talented family and that was never in dispute - seems I underestimated how good they actually must be!

Then I have no problem admitting when I am wrong, i'm not gonna sit here are complain about something if I have mis-understood the original aspect of it - I was told differently on the day and clearly heard one of the hooligans expressing a desire to settle a score where in my opinion there was no need to be 'working' anyone but if that is what he did then great - worked me and the rest of the guys stood around brilliantly - the Knights are a talented family and that was never in dispute - seems I underestimated how good they actually must be!

Listen Bud your work starts the minute you pull up in your car until the time you leave in your car its not just about 15-20 minute ring time, just a little tip from an old pro. Too many nowadays want to do there match go to the bar break character, mix with fans, watch the rest of the show it kills job imo but i am old school so maybe i have to modern up.

Archived