Ricky Knight and family on tv

SuperstarNeilC

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the facilities page,

Book early to avoid your preferred slot being booked by someone else !

Fucking hell.

Sometimes another slot will open up, I assume, or they can take double bookings.

Think you have to pay more for a "Backyard" slot?

• Moderators
SHIMMER Champion Sweet Saraya spoke to Ringbellends' Women Of Wrestling

Podcast ahead of the screening of a documentary on her family entitled

The Wrestlers: Fighting With My Family (Wednesday, 10pm, Channel 4),

which looks at the Knights outside the ring over the course of a year,

and also how daughter Saraya-Jade (now Paige in FCW) got ready to join

the WWE ranks.

However, her view of the final cut wasn't something that she was happy with:

Edited by PowerButchi

• Paid Members

This is the one that is almost disturbing in its bizarreness:

mat2.jpg

I guess the idea is that guys sit in the comfy reliable old armchair while watching the action. Or recovering from the action. There's even an ancient electric heater in the corner if it gets a bit chilly. It's like one of those retro 1940s living rooms you see in a museum. Expect with a wipe-down matted area.

• Paid Members

mat2.jpg

I guess the idea is that guys sit in the comfy reliable old armchair while watching the action. Or recovering from the action. There's even an ancient electric heater in the corner if it gets a bit chilly. It's like one of those retro 1940s living rooms you see in a museum. Expect with a wipe-down matted area.

I assume you can get Donna Adams to wank you off whilst she talks seductively about bringing back rationing.

mat2.jpg

Rising Damp

• Paid Members

mat2.jpg

Rising Damp

Goodnight, Vienna.

Essentially, it was former BB1 contestant Anna Nolan saying women's wrestling is 'sleazy' and the show was predominantly about women who 'wrestle' in apartments for men/with men.

Yeah, but that does make up an amount of the climate of ladies wrestling in the UK. Not all by any means, and I'm not suggesting that all do it, but a fair amount certainly do.

Recognise her?

Or her?

Not wanting to provoke an argument but two does not constitute a 'fair amount'.

However, yes, you are correct there are ladies on the scene that have done 'apartment wrestling', as there are male wrestlers who have done 'wrestling' for gay interest websites and the like (was it Tyler Black/Seth Rollins and somebody else according to a thread that was on here a while ago?).

I would imagine, if their 'work' was highlighted in a documentary alongside the pro wrestling we know and love it would not make male pro wrestling look all that great either.

• Paid Members

Nobody is quick to jump out and defend male wrestlers though. Pulling Seth Rollins out the hat is a fairly tame example of what wrestlers (male and female) have done to get a push over the years. From being sick on Jake Roberts cock to James Storm taking it up the chuff from Bob Ryder to get the tag belts (allegedly), wrestling isn't all foam fingers and face paint. There must be some absolute rotten slags out there. I don't know where you get the motivation to defend them. I enjoy Brutus Beefcake, but I'd never call him a decent human being for cheating on his wife and bragging about it on radio while his wife had her cornflakes in the next room. I'd just do what any fair and rational person would do. Wish I was him and long to give him a high five while saying "that was belting, that mate".

EDIT: Just saying, this is NOTHING to do with any member of the Knight Family. Just a thought for womans wrestling and its fanbase in general.

Edited by The_BarbarIAN

• Moderators

I'd imagine there's more than two. Actually I know there is. I only chose those two because they are two of the more respected/highest visability on the UK scene. Think man.

Also, I've posted those pictures of Seth Rollins on here in the past, and I'd find a doc about male wrestlers doing the seedier part more interesting as well. I'm not as overprotective, with an innate need to white knight, as you are. If wrestling doesn't look great on telly I'm not about to cry, unlike you seemingly will, because the world of wrestling is pretty fucking shitty when it comes down to brass tacks.

Nobody is quick to jump out and defend male wrestlers though. Pulling Seth Rollins out the hat is a fairly tame example of what wrestlers (male and female) have done to get a push over the years. From being sick on a Jake Roberts cock to James Storm taking it up the chuff from Bob Ryder to get the tag belts (allegedly), wrestling isn't all foam fingers and face paint. There must be some absolute rotten slags out there. I don't know where you get the motivation to defend them. I enjoy Brutus Beefcake, but I'd never call him a decent human being for cheating on his wife and bragging about it on radio while his wife had her cornflakes in the next room. I'd just do what any fair and rational person would do. Wish I was him and long to give him a high five and saying "that was belting, that mate".

I've defended some female workers who I feel get unnecessary stick for their work, but that's just a differing matter of opinion.

I've never called any wrestler, male or female, a decent human being when there's evidence to suggest they're a total scumbag.

I find Aphrodite (allegedly) vomiting on Jake the Snake's cock as disgusting and funny as anybody else.

• Moderators
I've defended some female workers who I feel get unnecessary stick for their work

Which just made your unfair and frothing at the mouth pillorying of Michelle McCool at the expense of Mickie James make you look even more like a bit of a wierdo.

I'd imagine there's more than two. Actually I know there is. I only chose those two because they are two of the more respected/highest visability on the UK scene. Think man.

Also, I've posted those pictures of Seth Rollins on here in the past, and I'd find a doc about male wrestlers doing the seedier part more interesting as well. I'm not as overprotective, with an innate need to white knight, as you are. If wrestling doesn't look great on telly I'm not about to cry, unlike you seemingly will, because the world of wrestling is pretty fucking shitty when it comes down to brass tacks.

Who's being over protective? I agree, wrestling is a sleazy, scummy business.

I'm not, and would not, crying about wrestling looking great on telly. It seldom ever has and seemingly only exists for the mainstream media to take the piss out of - I've been a wrestling fan long enough to realise that.

I've defended some female workers who I feel get unnecessary stick for their work

Which just made your unfair and frothing at the mouth pillorying of Michelle McCool at the expense of Mickie James make you look even more like a bit of a wierdo.

How did I pillory Michelle McCool? I said she was a good worker, not the best WWE had, but had the charisma of a squashed grapefruit (which, admittedly, improved greatly when she aligned with Layla, but didnt hold a candle to Maryse at the time, in my opinion) and undoubtedly helped her own career prospects by shagging and then marrying a political heavyweight like The Undertaker. I dont see how that's pillorying someone? :confused: