Ricky Knight and family on tv

SuperstarNeilC

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members
They can claim it because they can claim it. What's going to happen, the Hart family taking it some sort of Norfolk-based Diss?

What has Diss got to do with it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diss

Anyhow. the Knight bloodline goes deeper than the Ricky/Saraya/Roy/Zak/Britani core. There's myriad other characters who have been/are involved in the wrestling business in one way or another. I would suggest they have a reasonable claim, either as a nuclear family or extended.

Hopefully it's really even handed. Taking in Ricky's success as a promoter, Saraya's success in Shimmer, Paige's success in WWE, and Zebra Kid's *ahem* behaviour.

Ricky fielding questions about WWE wrestlers potentially banging his daughter in a fan forum, Saraya going missing and Zebra Kid flopping in XPW are more likely...

I remember a show many moons ago in Barking which the Zebra kid was fighting on. Me and a friend gave him some shit about his dreadful haircut and he got right in our faces. Now at about 13 years old we totally shat a brick and from that night onwards cheered everytime he landed any kind of move. Interested to see this programme.