Ricky Knight and family on tv

SuperstarNeilC

• Paid Members
Christ, I completely forgot Saraya went missing for a while.

I really dont think they'll mention that, i reckon it'll br filmed like the osbournes was showing them rowing or whatever for the cameras and doing shows etc but not really touching the personal stuff such as that.

Didn't they show on the Osbourne's when Sharon found out she had cancer and when they was unsure if Ozzy was lying on his death bed.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members
Tbh i cant remember much that happened on osbournes apart from the staged fights...

So you drew a comparison between your expectations on this and a show you have practically no recollection or knowledge of?

Bravo sir, bravo.

• Paid Members

The Osbournes is the absolute worst example to use as something that didn't exploit the subject matter. They exploited every tragedy from Jack's drug abuse to Ozzy's accident to Sharon's cancer. It made for better telly. I'm not one to judge. If the people involved don't mind airing their personal shit, thats all well and good. Its if they do mind and the program exploits it anyway (like the aforementioned 'Anna Investigates' thing), that is when there's a problem.

This could be a potential hit, if there is real life tragedy involved. That's what sells unfortunately. And as well as real life exploitation, pretend stuff as well. Make shit up. Its a wrestling based documentary after all. Ricky Knight should do the thing Hogan did, where he pretends he's retired and he'll not accept another offer to retire. Only for Saraya to say "we need you on this show, Ricky. The people are waiting for you" and then he 'reluctantly' returns to the ring (even though he'd been advertised for months previously). Watch Hogan Knows Best and learn from the master.

Edited by The_BarbarIAN

Can i just clear something up guys, the claim is we are the biggest ACTIVE wrestling family not the biggest wrestling family and just for the record my Father was an Amatuer, there is myself, Saraya, Zebra, Zak Britani who are active, My daughter Nikki semi retired, My brother who wrestled and my other son Asa who referees part time and my two grandsons are part of the academy.

As for the claim about the Hooligans its ridiculous, we are fighting illusionists and if the guys walked away believing the other team took a kicking they did a fantastic job and got a second booking out of it, what we all look for when working a new promotion. The said promtion has a very good name in UK circles and would not book dangerous workers.

• Paid Members
Saraya did an interview on Ringbelles yesterday. By the sound of it the Knights have a great deal of say in the editing.

That's pretty much ended my interest, then.

Saraya did an interview on Ringbelles yesterday. By the sound of it the Knights have a great deal of say in the editing.

That's pretty much ended my interest, then.

It's understandable though, after the aforementioned 'Anna In Wonderland' debacle, and if you listen to the podcast Saraya comments that some things were deliberately being shown in a negative or derogatory way.

I think anyone with an ounce of control over a portrayal of their life on national television wouldn't want it to be a hatchet job or something that put them in a bad light.

• Paid Members
It's understandable though, after the aforementioned 'Anna In Wonderland' debacle, and if you listen to the podcast Saraya comments that some things were deliberately being shown in a negative or derogatory way.

I think anyone with an ounce of control over a portrayal of their life on national television wouldn't want it to be a hatchet job or something that put them in a bad light.

Don't get me wrong, if I was in the Knights' shoes, I would probably want editorial control as well.

It just means that with the revelation of that fact it means that as a worthy documentary this is already completely worthless. That's not to say it won't still be entertaining, but I was hoping for something more balanced.

Don't get me wrong, if I was in the Knights' shoes, I would probably want editorial control as well.

It just means that with the revelation of that fact it means that as a worthy documentary this is already completely worthless. That's not to say it won't still be entertaining, but I was hoping for something more balanced.

To be honest buddy we did not have much creative control i wish we had it just there was some definite no no's we were not prepared to have in which were considered out takes and off the cuff remarks never meant to be in.

• Paid Members
To be honest buddy we did not have much creative control i wish we had it just there was some definite no no's we were not prepared to have in which were considered out takes and off the cuff remarks never meant to be in.

Have you seen the finished version yet, Ricky? If so, what did you make of it?

Have you seen the finished version yet, Ricky? If so, what did you make of it?

TBH 60 percent is good tv and a great documentary for normal everyday people but imo it does not do UK Wrestling much good, it does not show sell out shows concentrates on the bad ones, does not even show, my offices and wrestling gym academy, says i run the business from my council house, yes i live in a council house and i am a working class boy but my offices cost me a grand a month, i run from there. They concentrate more on Britani's rise to WWE etc. As i say its good viewing but a series might come out of it if viewing figures reach expectations so may be it will balance up. Trying to be honest but just tune in bud see what you think.

What was the program featuring WAW with Karl Kramers daughter? 16 and pregnant?

under age and pregnant

Edited by knightmare