Ricky Knight and family on tv

SuperstarNeilC

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh well here is hoping that the lad gets in... or should i say lads as it said they wanna be a tag team next time, but he mentioned his criminal record, would that still make him not one for WWE?

MVP had a record before he got signed so theirs hope

And Booker. It'd be more of a problem in terms of visa issues than WWE not wanting him.

Any other reason to post all those quotes bar causing unnecessary reading for Ricky, Seven? ...though Twitter was pretty much the same.

I enjoyed it, Ricky came across as a top bloke, fair play.

Just thought it was interesting to see what a non-rasslin' forum thought. I personally thought Ricky came across as a nice bloke with a huge heart and I wish his family all the best.

• Paid Members
Oh well here is hoping that the lad gets in... or should i say lads as it said they wanna be a tag team next time, but he mentioned his criminal record, would that still make him not one for WWE?

I think there is a difference. Zebra would have trouble getting into the country and getting a visa with his record. MVP obviously lived there.

• Moderators

MVP already lived in the US. Roy's trouble will be where visas and crossing borders are concerned.

And I think they all came off just fine. It certainly wasn't the kind of wacky Big Fat Gypsy shows-style burial you might expect for this kind of documentary. The big man came across really likable.

• Paid Members
Will the record count as spent and mean he can go over at some point?

If the prison sentence is between six months and 2.5 years (which I think was the case), it's "spent" after 10 years. I don't think that makes any difference to the US though -- he'd have to declare it and then immigration would be done on a case by case basis. Unlike some crimes, drink driving isn't an automatic bar to US immigration. The real problem would be WWE deciding its not worth the risk if they are facing potential visa issues every time they go to a new country.

I genuinely reckon The Hooligans have a better shot in WWE than Zak by himself (as talented as the lad is).

Apparently WWE's been looking to do a 'soccer hooligan' gimmick for a while now - I'm sure Iheard there was some kind a plan possibly for Rampage Brown when he was over there, I could be wrong.

I thought the documentary was good. I enjoyed it.

I felt bad for Zak but thought the family came across well, especially Ricky, who showed he's actually a big softy when he cried at the airport.

They seem like a really strong family unit.

Someone has her as a friend to get that photo... but anyway like said it was a good reflection of British wrestling, the Knight family and Saraya Jade "Paige" Knight... hope it is a series... but it seems like that was it. Oh well here is hoping that the lad gets in... or should i say lads as it said they wanna be a tag team next time, but he mentioned his criminal record, would that still make him not one for WWE?

There is a wrestling thread on F365 where just like on here a fair few people involved in Britwres pretend not to be....

Rob Naylor (The orangey/white guy in the picture.) is friends with a lot of people from CZW and its associated boards, it was posted on there a while back so it could have leaked from anywhere.

Archived