Ricky Knight and family on tv

SuperstarNeilC

Megan, you sound like one of the mongs TWCF used to attract before it went out of business. You are arguing for the sake of it, although you clearly have no point.

Herbie feel free to tell us about your Vegas trip to lighten the mood. That was always great for a laugh.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I think the family came across well, however I'm unsure whether Zebra and Zak will get signed:

Nah. WWE occasionally forgive someone for having a criminal record, they occasionally forgive someone for the crime of being British, I can't see them overlooking both.

• Paid Members
Megan, you sound like one of the mongs TWCF used to attract before it went out of business. You are arguing for the sake of it, although you clearly have no point.

Herbie feel free to tell us about your Vegas trip to lighten the mood. That was always great for a laugh.

Stop freaking out - you're getting desperate now - it's embarrassing.

• Paid Members
lol Herbie, that transparent attempt of making me seem unhinged bombed...

Eh, resorting to a TWC-related jibe off the bat is pretty desperate; especially as your first reply to me - the usual tards wait until 3 or 4 replies in before getting that desperate for comeback material.

Just take your crap arguing elsewhere - it's shit. You're ruining the thread with your circular shite. It reminds me of this:

medium_SM1082~Cripple-Fight-Posters.jpg

Timmy suggested watching TWC...

EDIT: Why did you just edit out a ridiculous statement claiming you had 6 people write to you backing you up saying your comment didn't bomb? LOL. What you need to realise Herbie, is that the Megan lad was clearly just trolling. You jumping in and calling me a mong for dealing with an actual mong...a TWC jibe as you call it is a natural. Let's see if you take your own advice and take it to PM then?

• Moderators
Watched it last night, and I was a little suprised to hear Ricky say "drizzling shits" - I've not heard that anywhere outside The UKFF!

I think the first time I heard that phrase was in a Teddy hart shoot video, so I guess it must be a common wrestling term.

I managed to catch the show when my wife (finally) went to bed after Superstars (that's the ITV show not the WWE one). Though I was knackered I thought that it was a very good documentary which painted the Knight family in a very good light.

The only thing that I didn't like (and I may have interpreted this incorrectly because, as I say i was knackered when I watched it) was the fact that they made it look like the daughter was riding up the ranks of the WWE division and not stuck in FCW.

Apart from that, well done channel 4 for treating pro wrestling with a little bit of respect! It was about time!

• Paid Members

CiderBag admits to feeding a troll, and gets on my case for telling him to stop. Right....

a TWC jibe as you call it is a natural

Yeah, a natural comeback that a spa usually makes when they got nothing else. And it's always irrelevant to the actual discussion too; "oh look it's herbie having a go at me - I'll bring up TWC - that'll show him, hahahahaha!!"

Very predictable & lame at this stage. It's 2012, man. I've been hearing this shit for over 8 years - get some new ideas for material. I've a small birth mark on my head - it's hidden by my hair; but use that next time - at least it's still relevant.

What always confuses me though, is people bringing up TWC as some sort of burn - WTF? :/ I launched my own TV channel from nothing when I was 25, hired my friends, had a blast, travelled to shows, met most of my wrestling idols, made some great friends, sold out the Coventry Skydome, made loads of cash when we sold it to The Fight Network, and now I run a thriving TV production business all based off the back of it - so forgive me if I don't really see it as a "burn" when some goof says "how's TWC lol!!1"

Archived