Ricky Knight and family on tv

SuperstarNeilC

• Paid Members
AJS269: Wrestling today in America isn't Tits and Ass by any stretch of the imagine. Are the girls incredibly hot in WWE? Yes. But go watch WWE from 1998 - 2001 and you will see tits and ass, school girl outfits, spankings, mud bowels etc. So her claiming she wants to bring "wrestling" back to that "attitude" standard is a stupid comment.

Gross.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I've just watched it on 4OD and thought it was tremendous.

Ricky's pride in his daughter was so obvious and I thought all involved came across really well and as a genuine loving family.

Also, it was good to see the Kimberley get on TV - I love that pub.

I can't help but feel there are more deserving girls out there somewhere with their priorities in check.

Who, and what should their priorities be?

I'm not a pervert, I'm not into women's wrestling in small halls. I can only imagine though there are nice humble girls around who just want an opportunity, like that lass on TNA gut check who got through. That was my point.

AJS269: Wrestling today in America isn't Tits and Ass by any stretch of the imagine. Are the girls incredibly hot in WWE? Yes. But go watch WWE from 1998 - 2001 and you will see tits and ass, school girl outfits, spankings, mud bowels etc. So her claiming she wants to bring "wrestling" back to that "attitude" standard is a stupid comment.

Be fair she is probably relativly fond of the era because of her relevent age at the time.

I can't help but feel there are more deserving girls out there somewhere with their priorities in check.

I'm not a pervert, I'm not into women's wrestling in small halls. I can only imagine though there are nice humble girls around who just want an opportunity, like that lass on TNA gut check who got through. That was my point.

Be fair she is probably relativly fond of the era because of her relevent age at the time.

5? She said herself in the documentary that she wasn't interested in wrestling until around 13, so her WWE experience started in 2006. If anything it shows her youth that she didn't experience the attitude era and probably has a rose-tinted version of it based on reputation.

Taken from Lords of Pain today

"Paige and Sofia are better than most Divas on the main roster and given Paige's age and in-ring ability, the feeling is that she has the potential to be the star worker in WWE's women's division down the line."

• Paid Members

Just watched it - thought it was excellent. Ricky & family all came across very well, IMO. Good job.

Taken from Lords of Pain today

"Paige and Sofia are better than most Divas on the main roster and given Paige's age and in-ring ability, the feeling is that she has the potential to be the star worker in WWE's women's division down the line."

Who's the quote from, though? The Lord of Pain himself?

Yeah. You're an idiot. And going from your comments before the show you were watching this just wanting them to look bad and were just waiting to pick up on anything you could, so it's no surprise this is the interpretation you're coming away with.

What comments exactly, or are you just spouting out random nonsense yourself now, because it looks like that. Look through the thread and feel free to come back to me because I think you'll find you're in the wrong. The only thing I can see which could be interpreted as me wanting them to look bad was a reference to expecting grot before it started. And when you have a programme opening up with toothless fans shouting and ending with some big fat lout spanking his own belly, with dogs rolling in dead rabbits somewhere in the middle I was hardly wrong now was I. And you'll notice I commented on how one person came across, not on the programme itself.

You'd of been better of posting a GIF to hide behind the fact you don't really have a point.

You conveniently left out the first half of Chest's post. You know, the part that actually did address your comment and showed you to be wrong.

You call her arrogant for wanting a jet with her name on it, making it sound as if she was making demands to people. She's a 19yr old lass excited over landing her dream job and talking about her dreams. You're a cynical windbag, and your 'retort' to Chest just compounds that.

Oh you mean this first part of his post:

Banging on about it? What you mean in that one scene where she half-jokingly did that hypothetical thing that everyone ever has done where they say what they would spend their millions on if they were rich and famous? Like, right after she's just been offered the job of a lifetime and she's getting a little carried away with excitement?

How exactly does this show my opinion wrong as you say? He is merely stating his own opinion on how he found it to be. I found her annoying. He found her excited. The only part of his post which needed responding to was the second part, which was done.

Get a grip of yourself and stop being a weirdo.

5? She said herself in the documentary that she wasn't interested in wrestling until around 13, so her WWE experience started in 2006. If anything it shows her youth that she didn't experience the attitude era and probably has a rose-tinted version of it based on reputation.

isn't that just another way of saying the same thing?

Oh you mean this first part of his post:

Banging on about it? What you mean in that one scene where she half-jokingly did that hypothetical thing that everyone ever has done where they say what they would spend their millions on if they were rich and famous? Like, right after she's just been offered the job of a lifetime and she's getting a little carried away with excitement?

How exactly does this show my opinion wrong as you say? He is merely stating his own opinion on how he found it to be. I found her annoying. He found her excited. The only part of his post which needed responding to was the second part, which was done.

Get a grip of yourself and stop being a weirdo.

Oh I didn't refer to the annoying part of your claim, I said the arrogant part which you specifically cited the 'jet with her name on it' claim as the reason. Did she seem arrogant when she was crying her eyes out at being separated from her family? How about breaking down at the airport and thanking her parents for everything they did for her, citing them as the reason it had happened? Pure arrogance for sure there!

Way to avoid the point. Again.

isn't that just another way of saying the same thing?

If it is then I misunderstood your post, I thought you meant that she was at an age where she experienced it and enjoyed it as it happened. If I'm wrong then I apologise.

Oh I didn't refer to the annoying part of your claim, I said the arrogant part which you specifically cited the 'jet with her name on it' claim as the reason. Did she seem arrogant when she was crying her eyes out at being separated from her family? How about breaking down at the airport and thanking her parents for everything they did for her, citing them as the reason it had happened? Pure arrogance for sure there!

The fuck are you dribbling on about now you weirdo?

I said she was annoying AND arrogant. They went hand in hand. And no she didn't seem arrogant when she was crying her eyes out - but what's your point? You probably don't come out with shit in your sleep - doesn't make you any less of a drip.

So what am I dodging exactly?

Watched it last night, and I was a little suprised to hear Ricky say "drizzling shits" - I've not heard that anywhere outside The UKFF!

I think the family came across well, however I'm unsure whether Zebra and Zak will get signed: There's loads of 2nd and 3rd generation wrestlers in WWE (whose parents are more well known over there). They need to be something... different.

Best of luck to all of them.

The fuck are you dribbling on about now you weirdo?

I said she was annoying AND arrogant. They went hand in hand. And no she didn't seem arrogant when she was crying her eyes out - but what's your point? You probably don't come out with shit in your sleep - doesn't make you any less of a drip.

So what am I dodging exactly?

Apart from not sounding like a cynical moron?

Ad hom attacks don't really make a defence of your point, but whatever works for you I guess. When I call you cynical and moronic, they are seperate things even if both apply to you. If someone argued that you weren't cynical it doesn't hinge of whether you're a moron or not. You are both though, please trust me on that.

By the same logic, just because I take issue with your reasons for finding her arrogant it doesn't mean that I don't see how you could find her annoying. I can actually see why you might do so, but the way you're dribbling on I really don't put any stock in your opinions at all.

Archived