Ricky Knight and family on tv

SuperstarNeilC

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I launched my own TV channel from nothing when I was 25, hired my friends, had a blast, travelled to shows, met most of my wrestling idols, made some great friends, sold out the Coventry Skydome, made loads of cash when we sold it to The Fight Network, and now I run a thriving TV production business all based off the back of it - so forgive me if I don't really see it as a "burn" when some goof says "how's TWC lol!!1"

But you still have that fucking birthmark on your head. What a twat :angry:

Just watched it - thought it was excellent. Ricky & family all came across very well, IMO. Good job.

Taken from Lords of Pain today

"Paige and Sofia are better than most Divas on the main roster and given Paige's age and in-ring ability, the feeling is that she has the potential to be the star worker in WWE's women's division down the line."

Who's the quote from, though? The Lord of Pain himself?

That quote is from Dave Meltzer, his opinion. Directly cut-and-pasted by 'Lords of Pain', from this week's Wrestling Observer Newsletter dated July 23rd.

Paige was on NXT again this week. She looks a real talent, I'm sure it won't be too long before they call her up to the proper TV shows.

Didn't they initiate some rule last year about not calling up people until they are 21?

A good year-plus wait yet if true.

Thanks to everyone on here for your messages of support over the program and its encouraging that 95 percent of them are positive, The country as a whole have gone mad for it including some celebrities so fingers crossed it could lead somewhere positive, watch this space.

• Moderators

I thought it was excellent myself.

Don't know if the whole "we're not happy with the first episode" stuff was a clever rouse to get people to watch, but I don't think anyone came off looking bad at all. BritWres didn't get painted in that good of a light, but let's be honest, what else could you really show?

The Knight's are a bit rough around the edges, but isn't that what you'd expect/want from a wrestling family?

Good bit of drama between the two siblings. Interested to see where that goes. Would like to hear more from Zebra in future episodes.

THE DOG IS BRILLIANT AND I WANT THAT DOG

Well there's always been some silly shit going on on here or elsewhere online to do with the Knight family, and to be honest I was at the point where I got irritated whenever they were brought up.

However, having watched this, I have to give them a lot of credit. Same with a lot of people behind keyboards - they're actually not quite as annoying in person.

Great show and I definitely respect them all a lot more now.

• Paid Members
Those comments from football 365 forum is just as bad as this place.

While I get where you're coming from, in amongst all these positive post show comments, none of which resembled any of those, why did you feel the need to try and drag things down? You failed, so well done :)

Looking forward to next week. More Tizer, please!

There's a next week? Please tell me there is!

The Knight's are a bit rough around the edges, but isn't that what you'd expect/want from a wrestling family?

Common as much and lovely as hell is what I thought, and I hope they're not offended by that. These are real people and they came across as real which is why I think this was so good, they didn't seem false.

I really felt for Zak when Britani got in and he didn't, Saraya said it right when she referred to it as his dream that she never gave a shit about to begin with, I could totally see how hard that would be for him but at the same time being please for his sister. I'm glad they didn't pretend that wouldn't hurt. I also liked his closing comments about people wondering if he really wanted it, really, because it's absolutely true, he isn't in the right shape for WWE, to be honest, he could do with being in a little better shape anyway. He's very talented, clearly, so maybe he'll give himself that extra push he needs because I'd love to see him in WWE, just as I'm waiting to see Britani.

I always loved the big Bret Hart matches where you'd have Stu and Helen in the crowd and I just think Roy, Zak and Britani making a sucess of themselves in WWE, a proper sucess could make for some interesting stories with Ricky and Saraya sat at ringside in much the same way or getting involved. I'm getting carried away now.

Archived