WWE Money In The Bank 2012 Discussion Thread

TildeGuy~!

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haven't watched the show in any form and probably wont.

From the Spoilers its good to see that Ziggler got the win but the rest I could't give a fuck about.

Every show we see whether it is RAW, SmackDown or PPVs are filled with pointless last minute thrown together matches. Too many squash matches on every show aswell.

Anyway I recon Cena will cash in the briefcase at the 1000th Episode of RAW and take the title off Punk (finally). Bryan will feud with Big Show and AJ will float around Superstars/NXT again.

The Smackdown MITB match started off really sloppy I thought but picked up in the last few minutes. I winced when Tensai looked as if he dropped Ziggler when going for a power bomb off the ladder. It looked as if he tripped up. Good match and Ziggler's bumping is just brilliant. The Del Rio - Sheamus match was good also. Del Rio is looking much more ripped than usual. The AW Tag team match was odd. The crowd were not into it at all and it seemed the commentators went into NXT announcing mode as if they were laughing at how stupid it all was. Not all tedious however as Rosa Mendes is now my new favourite diva. She looks like pure filth. Not bad up until that point but I ended up falling asleep. Here's my moan however. The MITB concept is just boring now. Yes, the matches are good but the story-line of when the winners will cash in is just extremely over done now.

• Paid Members

Dolph Ziggler being torpedo'd was incredible, the man was just a bump machine last night. He's at the top of his game right now and deserves a title run. Hopefully without Vickie G by his side. My stream cut out during the Diva's match but I had no real need to watch the Raw MITB, it seemed a foregone conclusion for me anyway. Punk vs Bryan was brilliant as well but I just don't get what they're doing with AJ at all. Does that mean neither of them will want her around now?

Really disliked the opener. A lot of needless hurting going on because outwith Ziggler trying to shorten his career and that Christian spear, very few of the spots looked particularly good. Also didn't help to see participants kneeling around on the outside clearly waiting for their cue to get back in the ring. They somehow managed to turn last years into something fun, but this mitb multiman concept has had it's day imo.

Quite enjoyed the rest of the show without being blown away by anything, although I was really hoping for Alberto to win. That damn Ricardo should've grabbed the leg as he was setting up for the kick! The RAW MITB was a lot better with less participants.

Between the pre and main show, the two tag matches were fun stuff too. Primo looks brilliant these days.

For all the hype and plaudits, Ryback's pretty boring to be fair. All his mannerisms, salutes etc look lame too.

• Paid Members

Prediction: after this defeat, Daniel Bryan's ego will be deflated, but AJ helps him rebuild himself.

Title and MITB matches delivered, but at the same time the show highlighted how unover all but a handful of top guys are. Much work required, but the likes of Sandow, who impressed here, aren't likely to make an impression with all the hype for Raw 1000 and the old names coming in.

• Paid Members

Smackdown MITB was a fun car-crash. Hate the result, though. This "new" main event push for Ziggler is going to fail just like the others, because it won't be about him. I'm now hoping Ziggler's the first to cash in and lose.

Del Rio/Sheamus was brilliant. Really physical match. I'm still a big fan of both guys, wouldn't be opposed to seeing them go again at some point. I got really into the aftermath, too, was swearing at the telly when Escobar V.2 came out with the briefcase, started cheering when he got skelped with the Brogue kick. Shame it didn't count as a failed cash-in.

Miz' promo was really good, nice to have him back. I can't put my finger on why, but he seems to look a lot more threatening facially. He should prove useful to have in the upper-midcard area over the coming weeks.

Punk/Bryan went far too long, hopefully this is the end of their feud now.

Enoyed the Raw MITB. Marked out for the return of the super-duper-ladder, Cena AA'ing Big Show is something that should've stopped being impressive after the millionth time yet I still get a kick out of it. Loved the ending sequence. Well up for Cena challenging (and beating) Punk at Summerslam. Good show, overall.

Oh, and in another case of "I say this after every show, but it still needs to be said again" Booker T was unbearable last night. How the fuck is he still employed?

I thought MITB was a really enjoyable PPV.

The opener was fantastic and Dolph's bump over the announce table was something else.I thought Damien Sandow was really good during the match and i'd really like to see him do more.Pretty thrilled that Dolph got the win,I think he deserves a proper run on top with the belt.

Loved that The Miz came back,it was a nice,unexpected surprise.I'm really liking his new look aswell.

Del Rio Vs Sheamus was much better than I thought it would be.I still think Sheamus is a rubbish face champion tho.

Punk Vs Bryan for me was a blinding match.As much as I dislike Punk,I can't deny that when he's in the ring he's pretty damn good.I was going to suggest it but it appears somebody else beat me to it,a Bryan and AJ wedding at SummerSlam could be comedy gold.It's been a while since we've had a good weddding.Plus it gives them an excuse to trot out the Savage and Liz song 'Together' complete with comedy video.

I actually really liked the tag team match. A.W. was a riot on the mic.If WWE actually gave the tag team division a chance thay could have something pretty decent.Kofi was awful on commentary tho.We get it,he looks like a horse.

Eve was there which made me happy.

The Raw MITB Ladder match was good tho I didn't think it was as good as the SD opener.The ending appeared a bit of a mess aswell but the match was still entertaining.I saw it on Twitter earlier but it's a great point;No matter how often you've seen him do it,Cena delivering the AA to Big Show always looks really impressive.

Like I said I really enjoyed last nights show and think the next couple of weeks what with Raw 1000 and SummerSlam could be really good.Hopefuilly the rut of the last couple of weeks is behind us.

All in all a really solid show.

An odd thing to say, but didn't anyone else think Del Rio looked a bit strange wrestling in black boots?

Looked too Goldust for me

Dolph Ziggler's bumps were outrageous in the opener. He seems to want to end up crippled, the way he's going.

I cringe whenever he takes a nutty bump these days and you would think that after Edge's forced retirement he would have toned it down a bit.

Archived