WWE Money In The Bank 2012 Discussion Thread

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

What could he do to Bryan? Bryan deserves whatever he gets from CM Punk and AJ because he's been a dick to both. How could CM Punk turn heel on him? Also if he turns heel on someone at Daniel Bryan level, on a B PPV, they might as well bring back Luke Gallows and that bald bitch and stick him on Smackdown. It would be a super underwhelming heel turn. Another thing, if you have a DVD coming out, turning him heel isn't the best thing to do for business.

Don't know if this means anything, but I was reading this theory from elsewhere. Daniel Bryan is a Smackdown wrestler (at last count). So if he wins the WWE title, couldn't someone from the Smackdown MITB cash it in? If they want to get around it, its an excuse worthy of bringing up. If Daniel Bryan and CM Punk goes on last, I imagine neither are leaving with the belt.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't know if this means anything, but I was reading this theory from elsewhere. Daniel Bryan is a Smackdown wrestler (at last count). So if he wins the WWE title, couldn't someone from the Smackdown MITB cash it in? If they want to get around it, its an excuse worthy of bringing up. If Daniel Bryan and CM Punk goes on last, I imagine neither are leaving with the belt.

The contracts are for the specific titles, so the Smackdown MITB match is for the World Heavyweight title, not whichever championship is on Smackdown - also wrestlers from Raw and Smackdown are in it anyway.

They're referring to them as World and WWE title MITB ladder matched, so I'd suggest not.

Edit : What he said ^

Would be interesting to see and possible

Opening bout to the PPV - D-Bryan Vs. CM Punk... D-Bryan wins WWE title

CM Punk enters MITB match and wins

Then calls out D-Bryan to win it back...

Last years MITB was amazing lets hope they do the same this year.

• Paid Members

Here's what's going to happen..

Cena wins the MITB. Then, on Raw 1000, The Rock challenges CM Punk for the title at Summerslam. The Rock wins this match after a hellacious battle, only for Cena to come out and cash in the briefcase. Cena turns heel in the process and gets his revenge on The Rock.

Seriously though, I cant see anyone but Cena winning the Raw match. Got a feeling on Ziggler for the Smackdown one. I think this is what can really pull him out of the rut he's been in for the last 2 years. Ziggler 2013 could start tonight.

I'm looking forward to the show tonight. The last two MITB events have been really good, and tonight maybe won't be as good, but should still be good and it's on Sky Sports, so all good.

so, is it going to be good?

Haha, I guess I could increase my vocabulary a little bit.....

I'm looking forward to the show tonight. The last two MITB events have been really ace, and tonight maybe won't be as satisfying, but should still be deluxe and it's on Sky Sports, so all wonderful.

• Paid Members

Agreed with Murtz, they can't help but let Cena have at least half of the attention during this PPV. I would've personally liked to see Wade Barrett return so he can feud with Cena again. Nexus and all that was a fantastic and exciting time.

Breaking news: Apparently the Punk vs Bryan match is now No DQ!

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/7379/ch...wwe-title-match

Also just out of interest, I was thinking today whilst listening to some Podcasts hyping and previewing tonights PPV that I actually love this PPv\ and it is definetly one of my favourites as it makes things so interesting with the two breifcase holders and things have always been quite exciting following Money In The Bank as it has you guessing about the cash in and so on. The Money in the Bank matches are always usually quite fun too. And the last few years have been pretty good, can't wait for tonights WWE Title match and last year's one was incredibly exciting with Punk winning and saying he was leaving with the Title.

So I was thinking about King of the Ring as a PPV with the tournament and if I was to choose between these two PPVs and the gimmicks involved, Money in the Bank would do it for me hands down every time.

Also quick possible spoiler here:

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

There's rumours going around that Miz will be added to the WWE Title Money in the Bank Match!

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Link to possible ***SPOILER***

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/7380/a-...he-bank-spoiler

Archived