WWE Money In The Bank 2012 Discussion Thread

TildeGuy~!

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Smackdown MITB is looking great at the min....

SPOILERS!

The fucking card is at the top of the page and the thread is marked Spoilers! Think i'm OK pal.

Fair enough, but I wouldn't of thought that would cover untelevised spoilers. I.e what if I want to talk about the ppv build without reading Smackdown spoilers? Has it always been the way?

• Paid Members

SPOILERS!

Yeah you cant exactly expect to come into a thread about an upcoming PPV which is marked spoilers and not read spoilers. Calm yourself down.

EDIT: Plus you posted the Smackdown spoilers so calling someone else on spoilers is abit arsey.

SPOILERS!

EDIT: Plus you posted the Smackdown spoilers so calling someone else on spoilers is abit arsey.

I wasnt arsey... I was trying to be helpful in case he missed it. My understanding was that untelevised spoilers weren't to be discussed openly in the ppv threads since there are people on the board who may want to talk about the ppv without reading taping results.

• Paid Members
Fair enough, but I wouldn't of thought that would cover untelevised spoilers. I.e what if I want to talk about the ppv build without reading Smackdown spoilers? Has it always been the way?

Yes it has. What do you think "SPOILERS" is referring to? It's obviously going to be the TV shows.

Yes it has. What do you think "SPOILERS" is referring to? It's obviously going to be the TV shows.

I believed it referred to aired TV shows and the MITB PPV itself. I mean you say "obviously going to be the TV shows" but the Smackdown that was referred to is NOT a TV show yet technically.

I genuinely thought that untelevised tapings were not safe to talk about until they aired. I did look at the UKFF Rules & Guidelines first, and frankly, it isn't entirely clear as to whether its safe to talk about one shows tapings on a thread dedicated to an entirely different wrestling show. To me it dosen't make sense to talk about the Smackdown show until it is officially canon, but if that's how its always been... ok.

I've held my hands up and said "fair enough, my mistake". I apologise to PSF, as I wasn't trying to be arsey / a dick / confrontational. Frankly, me saying "SPOILER!" is a massive far cry to how some forum members react when an honest spoiler happens.

I'm liking the look of this show and it should be miles better than Over The Limit and No Way Out. I'm surprised that so many people see Punk retaining the title at this show, I think the culmination of the AJ story has to end with her siding with Bryan and helping him win the title and then Cena challenges Bryan at Summerslam. I just can't see Cena vs Punk happening as it doesn't seem productive to have one of the two main babyfaces of the company look inferior to the other especially with Orton out and Sheamus still building his popularity. Not only would Cena vs Bryan be a brilliant fresh match it would be a method of getting the title onto Cena if they wish without Punk being beaten.

If Tyson Kidd wins the SD MITB i'll mark out more than I ever have in my entire life(Although it is NEVER going to happen)

I know this time last year D-Bryan has already held the US title but he was losing on a consistant basis on smackdown to the likes of Sin Cara and then he won the thing. So Kidd winning this thing is possible, the Smackdown MITB match looks to be a good one and unpredictable as I really can't see Christian or Tensai winning it.

If Tyson Kidd wins the SD MITB i'll mark out more than I ever have in my entire life(Although it is NEVER going to happen)

I know this time last year D-Bryan has already held the US title but he was losing on a consistant basis on smackdown to the likes of Sin Cara and then he won the thing. So Kidd winning this thing is possible, the Smackdown MITB match looks to be a good one and unpredictable as I really can't see Christian or Tensai winning it.

I think Santino Marella might win it. The MITB contract has always resulted in a new WWE or World Heavyweight Champion but Santino could still be seen as the underdog despite that advantage. I think Santino is one wrestler who could get away with failing at cashing the contract in.

Are there going to be more entrants announced do we know? If that's all of them, then I can't predict that at all (Christian's the only one who I think would win, but I don't think he will). Makes it much more interesting when it's not even slightly predictable. I'd say the Raw one is somewhat predictable, but you never know.

Based upon the current crop, Cena and Santino seem like the likely candidates - however I can see a few changes in the line-up before we get there. If they don't add Mysterio/Miz/Orton/Del Rio in the WWE Title one, it wouldn't surprise me if a rogue GM chucks a guy who doesn't make the grade in, out of bias. Someone like Ziggler or something. If that happens, I can see Ziggler winning it. As for the World Title one, I can't see past Cody Rhodes. Zigglers had too many shots at the World Heavyweight Title recently for something like this to be seem as a step-up whereas Rhodes is an unknown at that high level.

That said, Rhodes lost the qualifier didn't he? He'll find a way in though, in a time where they need all the star power they can get, they won't ignore a rather over upper midcarder like Cody.

Archived