WWE Money In The Bank 2012 Discussion Thread

TildeGuy~!

This PPV comes before RAW 1000 doesn't it? What about an old ex champion returning the Monday before, smashing the fuck out of Heath Slater and entering himself in the WWE Title one?

Fucking hell, imagine if it was The Rock. Him with the case would be ace.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, luckily this is on Sky Sports so I'll prob just stay up and give it a watch but still Im considering not even bothering cause im not enthused at all.

Pretty gutted Kofi isn't in the Ladder Match, he always brings some excitement to them.

I'll plunge for a Daniel Bryan win in the WWE Championship Match, Sheamus beating Del Rio in the World Championship match, John Cena winning Raw MITB and Dolph Ziggler winning the other one.

Not watched WWE in a while but looking forward to Ladder matches as they're always good. The Smackdown one looks really odd in relation to the participants. Is this just a case of WWE hoping one of them gives a breakout performance thus creating a new star? Not seen Sandow wrestle yet so interested to see what he can do.

Christ. I forgot this was tonight.

Cena to win MITB and then cash it in on the 1000th Raw, and then lose. They want DRAMAZ~ to make the 1000th Raw as huge as possible. The Rock will make a sniggering promo, Charlie Sheen will go mental on Twitter, Raw will experience a one-week spike in ratings and Bleacher Report will be flooded with terrible articles. Everyone's a winner, baby.

And if Tyson doesn't win the other Ladder match, it'll be another nail in the coffin of my weekly WWE viewing and Superstars and Experience's ratings will collapse.

• Paid Members
Christ. I forgot this was tonight.

Cena to win MITB and then cash it in on the 1000th Raw, and then lose. They want DRAMAZ~ to make the 1000th Raw as huge as possible. The Rock will make a sniggering promo, Charlie Sheen will go mental on Twitter, Raw will experience a one-week spike in ratings and Bleacher Report will be flooded with terrible articles. Everyone's a winner, baby.

And if Tyson doesn't win the other Ladder match, it'll be another nail in the coffin of my weekly WWE viewing and Superstars and Experience's ratings will collapse.

He won't - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...o=feeds-newsxml

WWE's official Social Ambassador quit Twitter days before the show :)

My picks are Punk, ADR, Cena and Ziggler.

Although with Ziggler and Rhodes being the only logical and viable candidates to win their MITB i think they will actually give SANTINO the briefcase. I can see Vince laughing his arse off at the fans already.

I guess in addition to the four announced matches (Tag titles are pre-show) we will also get Ryback, Heath Slater and Brodus Clay squash matches. And the diva's doing whatever it is they do these days.

• Paid Members

After Santino's performance in the battle royale where he won the Chamber place and in the Chamber match itself, I don't see how anyone could object to him having one of two briefcases, which is for the less important belt, and will likely result in a great moment on TV and a very short reign.

That said, I think Ziggler or Rhodes will take it. Probably Ziggler, given his track record in matches when he's given some time over the past year and a bit. Guy's been on fire.

I guess in addition to the four announced matches (Tag titles are pre-show) we will also get Ryback, Heath Slater and Brodus Clay squash matches. And the diva's doing whatever it is they do these days.

I think maybe we'll get Ryback vs. Hawkins & Reks. If that did happen (and if it doesn't tonight I'm sure it will at some point), while Ryback would surely win, it'd be his most competative match yet.

There's bound to be more than 4 matches, and I think every PPv since Extreme Rules has had at least 2 "bonus" matches.

• Paid Members

I'm going with Kane to win MITB, cash in on Bryan/Punk and AJ to help Kane get it, showing she was aligned with him all along and playing them off for when Kane shows up.

Archived