WWE Money In The Bank 2012 Discussion Thread

TildeGuy~!

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Yeah. Its not like its Undertaker and Triple H on there. Its two known funny blokes doing a little fairytale spin for a poster. Why would anyone take offense to it. Its funny. I get that Dillkid thinks that everything pre-2008 had a pure sports build and everything was great and super serious, but the WWF has always done class stuff like that.

Doing stuff like this for example always made them look like a super fun TV show. There should be more of it:

• Paid Members
definitely see rey mysterio and maybe one other former wwe champ added to the mitb match, the match needs a high flyer in it

Why? It might make a nice change to have a different dynamic to the ladder match. HHH and Kevin Nash had a belter and neither of them are flyers.

Dream moment:

Cena wins MITB at start of the show

Bryan wins the WWE Title inthe last match. Cena tries to cash-in, but falls straight into the YES!-Lock and taps. Bryan then continues to say nothing but YES! on RAW/Smackdown for the following 3 weeks

The Money in the Bank match is lacking, not because the guy's in it are not up to scratch because i'm sure they could provide something decent, but the fact is, it lacks bodies. Jericho's great description of the match was that it was hectic and complete mayhem. 4 guys, whoever they are, aren't going to achieve this, and it will pale in comparison to previous MITB and quite possibly, the World Title one, where Ziggler and Kofi will be bouncing about in.

I'm sure i've read a report saying that they are waiting until next week to bring back Mysterio, but he should definitely go into the match. And then maybe add Miz too. Putting him with these guys will elevate him again, and could add to the threat of an otherwise likely Cena win.

That said, I wouldn't be against Del Rio poking in there if Ziggler's hanging round with Sheamus, plus it's a shame Orton's suspended and that could have been quite an 8-man field otherwise.

The Smackdown MITB is looking great at the min. Got to be someone else added, because I dont see any of those guys winning it. Maybe Tensai at a stretch with him going into a fued with Sheamus.

Archived