RAW 1000 Discussion thread.

IANdrewDiceClay

Is Punk still going out with Lita?

Don't think so...he was into Beth Phoenix for a long time...

Phoenix is with Edge. Punk and her was ages ago.

I remember WWE.com having articles and updates on Punk around Mania weekend, showing his coach thing with his comicbooks and so on and showing him and Lita walking through the rain and wasn't he sat next to her at the Hall of Fame? I'm pretty sure they're still together, WrestleMania wasn't too long ago and as far as I know there's been no news sites reporting on them breaking up.

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is Punk still going out with Lita?

Don't think so...he was into Beth Phoenix for a long time...

Phoenix is with Edge. Punk and her was ages ago.

I remember WWE.com having articles and updates on Punk around Mania weekend, showing his coach thing with his comicbooks and so on and showing him and Lita walking through the rain and wasn't he sat next to her at the Hall of Fame? I'm pretty sure they're still together, WrestleMania wasn't too long ago and as far as I know there's been no news sites reporting on them breaking up.

Yeah I believe Punk & Lita are still together.

I was talking about Punk/Phoenix being ages ago.

• Paid Members
Wasn't Dolph with a Bella?

Maybe. He definitely at least shagged Kelly Kelly though. Randy Orton revealed it live on the radio just before Wrestlemania last year and then later apologised to her on twitter.

• Paid Members

Hulk Hogan fucked Bubba The Love Sponges wife. Just thought I'd add that. Also Brutus Beefcake is the biggest player in wrestling. He's had more women than he's had garden sheers. He shagged her on that Hulk Hogan's Championship Wrestling show.

nikki_ziering_bikini.jpg

Also RUMOUR HAS IT that when he was on that Australia tour, her sorted the lot out. Went through a load of the girls on tour. Lacey Von Erich, the token models they hired from agencies, all of them. And why wouldn't they? Look at him here, giving them a lucky dip?

14743_1213342427150_3573233_n.jpg

Nobody is convincing me he isn't still bashing birds behind his wife's back.

Didn't Punk getting with Lita (or maybe it was just before they were actually a couple) lead to Matt Hardy posting a really pathetic "I'm still Lita's bestest friend in the whole World" video on youtube?

It did. I have a feeling it was also touched upon in one of Jeff Hardy's drugged up rants.

• Moderators
Hulk Hogan fucked Bubba The Love Sponges wife. Just thought I'd add that. Also Brutus Beefcake is the biggest player in wrestling. He's had more women than he's had garden sheers. He shagged her on that Hulk Hogan's Championship Wrestling show.

nikki_ziering_bikini.jpg

Also RUMOUR HAS IT that when he was on that Australia tour, her sorted the lot out. Went through a load of the girls on tour. Lacey Von Erich, the token models they hired from agencies, all of them. And why wouldn't they? Look at him here, giving them a lucky dip?

14743_1213342427150_3573233_n.jpg

Nobody is convincing me he isn't still bashing birds behind his wife's back.

I think it was Missy Hyatt in her YouShoot who said that "All the girls love Beefcake". Apparently he's nearly of Fuller size as

Archived