WWE Over The Limit 2012 Discussion Thread

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

She's the worst person in wrestling. A horrid fucker. She used to do this show called Afterbuzz TV with Maria Kanellis, Mike Bennett and some other goon, and every time one of them said something she bring the topic of conversation on herself. "I remember when me and the Rock did that segment ...", "I have an album out", "I went to dinner with Trish Stratus". Just a annoying bitch. Its no wonder she's shitting herself everytime Triple H gets the mic in fear of getting ribbed all the way to the glue factor. She seems like the type of person the thin skinned in WWE would torture.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Isn't she about 70 as well?

And her singing is really fucking mediocre. I still remember her tepidly massacring "Do you know the way to San Jose?" on WWF TV in about 2000 or something. Whenever she falls over, or fucks up her announcements I beam with glee. I suppose Justin Roberts is the best of a bad bunch, even if the way he says John Cena hurts like Lexington Steele up the arse.

Fuck it. Come back Mel Phillips, all is forgiven. Even the child bumming.

• Paid Members

Fell asleep before the show and woke up about 2am, so watched it on sky+.

Enjoyed the battle royal. Was hoping for a Regal win as they seemed to be making a big deal out of Regal putting himself into the match but looking back, there wasnt really any doubt that it was going to be anyone other than Christian.

Kept drifting in and out of consciesness so have a very hazy recollection of most of the event. I fell asleep before the Punk/D-Bry match and woke up after it had finished so will need to rewatch that.

Did Cena really pour water down Big Johnnys trousers? I wasnt sure whether i had dreamt that or not. Big Show standing in the corner looking like he couldnt give a fuck what he had just done to Cena was quite good viewing.

Also, loved Dolphs jacket and Im slightly gutted Camacho was fed to Ryback, i think he could be made into a good midcard feature if booked right. Plus, hes fucking Mengs son!

• Paid Members
Fuck it. Come back Mel Phillips, all is forgiven. Even the child bumming.

I thought Mel was into the toes of fully grown men?

Fell asleep before the show and woke up about 2am, so watched it on sky+.

Enjoyed the battle royal. Was hoping for a Regal win as they seemed to be making a big deal out of Regal putting himself into the match but looking back, there wasnt really any doubt that it was going to be anyone other than Christian.

Kept drifting in and out of consciesness so have a very hazy recollection of most of the event. I fell asleep before the Punk/D-Bry match and woke up after it had finished so will need to rewatch that.

Did Cena really pour water down Big Johnnys trousers? I wasnt sure whether i had dreamt that or not. Big Show standing in the corner looking like he couldnt give a fuck what he had just done to Cena was quite good viewing.

Also, loved Dolphs jacket and Im slightly gutted Camacho was fed to Ryback, i think he could be made into a good midcard feature if booked right. Plus, hes fucking Mengs son!

Serious? I did not know that. Does Over The Limit mark the first time he's took his hat and glasses off? I thought he didn't look particularly Mexican...

• Paid Members
A one match show Punk vs Bryan, the rest of the ppv was the usual WWE bs.

Don't watch it then, you fucking cunt. I hope your house has dangerously faulty wiring.

I quite enjoyed it. Battle Royal was crap. I didn't even know Tyson Kidd was still alive, so I learnt something.

Tag match was great! Really enjoyed it and it was a good opener and hopefully it will become something of a mini-feud. Women's match was shite. I just want Beth Phoenix to FUCK OFF. I hate her. She is seriously one of the shittest things in wrestling right now, I can't think of one redeeming feature that she has. Nobody cares about your stupid little fucking crown either. Fuck off.

I thought the four-way was a fantastic match, I'm really surprised that it hasn't had a better reaction. Superbly put together, brilliant last 5 minutes or so, and everyone looked pretty good. Quite why Sheamus needs another finisher, and one that is significantly shitter than his other two, is beyond me. Great to see Alberto getting a good reaction, too. He's a good lad.

IC title match was boring, mainly due to Christian, who really does look as though he has some kind of wasting disease. Cody's never really going to get out of mid-table, which is a shame, and giving Christian the title doesn't do anything for him or the belt. Another uneventful Ryback squash and that stupid arms thing, although I liked him kicking Camacho's bike. Brodus Clay is now the most boring thing in WWE and I wish he'd piss off as well.

Bryan v Punk was outshone by the 4-way for me. It's in danger already of being talked up by lapsed ROH fans as the match of the year, and it really wasn't. Don't listen to them. It was very good, but I'm sure they've had better on TV. Compare it to Punk v Cena 1 or Bryan v Sheamus from the last PPV, though, and it pales in comparison. Good, but already ridiculously overrated. I'm quite convinced Punk botched that tap-out at the end, too.

Main event, meh. WWE has been good recently at avoiding the predictable storyline paths but obviously didn't care here. I actually enjoyed the commentary more, the lads were having a riot.

One more thing, are we getting that blonde MILF with the two Cena supporting kids at all the PPVs now? I really do hope so/

Women's match was shite. I just want Beth Phoenix to FUCK OFF. I hate her. She is seriously one of the shittest things in wrestling right now, I can't think of one redeeming feature that she has. Nobody cares about your stupid little fucking crown either. Fuck off.

Give it a look back and listen to the reaction from the crowd when she gets Layla up for the Glam Slam. Not a bad reaction for a Diva's match. She is probably the best Diva around at the minute, which I know isn't saying much, but all of her one on one PPV matches have been good over the last. She even got a decent match out of the girly Snuka.

Archived