WWE Over The Limit 2012 Discussion Thread

TildeGuy~!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Those 27 months as "Daniel Bryan" aren't enough, I suppose.

It usually settles in at the 3 year mark

I often call him Bryan Daniel by mistake when chatting to people. His fault for having two first names!! (Just like Ricky Bobby)

• Paid Members

Only just got round to watching this, and I was pretty disappointed with the finish to the main event. I could see the Big Show heel turn coming a mile off and really hoped it wasn't gonna happen. Thing is it made sense to me to start with. Wasn't the stipulation along the lines of "If a WWE Superstar gets involved they'll be terminated"? I figured this was ok cos Big Show had already been fired. Of course I wondered at what point Johnny had made this arrangement. Then it all became clear and wrong when I watched Raw. Big Show got rehired with a fat bonus on the Saturday, meaning he was a WWE Superstar at the time of Over The Limit.

Only just got round to watching this, and I was pretty disappointed with the finish to the main event. I could see the Big Show heel turn coming a mile off and really hoped it wasn't gonna happen. Thing is it made sense to me to start with. Wasn't the stipulation along the lines of "If a WWE Superstar gets involved they'll be terminated"? I figured this was ok cos Big Show had already been fired. Of course I wondered at what point Johnny had made this arrangement. Then it all became clear and wrong when I watched Raw. Big Show got rehired with a fat bonus on the Saturday, meaning he was a WWE Superstar at the time of Over The Limit.

They actually realized they messed up during RAW and the commentators said it was only a verbal agreement on Saturday and he signed after the PPV, the also had Laurinaitis do an interview on wwe.com stating this.

• Paid Members

They actually realized they messed up during RAW and the commentators said it was only a verbal agreement on Saturday and he signed after the PPV, the also had Laurinaitis do an interview on wwe.com stating this.

I did wonder if it was an accidental screw up, I was fastforwarding chunks so must have missed it.

Archived