WWF Magazine

AshC

What was your first? Mine was this beauty!

292.jpg

I remember buying this one in the newsagents as well, and trying to hide my thorough embarrassment at the time.

51a0TsGfa0L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I used to get a depressing amount of my WWF news from these magazines, having never had Sky or the Internet back then.

For instance - confirmation of Hogan's return!

593.jpg

What are your memories of these heady days of pioneering mat journalism?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine was the Bulldog one as well. Glorious, it was. Got it from Asda in Small Heath and looked longingly at everything in the merchandise catalogue inside.

I remember the Undertaker/Nailz one being really late coming out, I'm not sure if I missed it. If not, though, I got every issue up until the one with Val Venis in 1998. I'm not sure why I didn't get that one, I think I just found the WWF magazine shit that I bought out of habit by that point.

The one with the WrestleMania VIII results was one of my favourites, although looking at it now, it's very Powerslammy.

zzzzd93n_June1992_L.gif

I remember buying a load of older WWF magazines (about 87-90) from a car boot sale as well and spending most of a Butlins holiday reading them in the chalet. It's no wonder I always got picked last in PE.

Archived