RuleOne answers all your belt related questions

IANdrewDiceClay

I'm nearly in tears at how happy this makes me. Seeing the fucking Thunder set really makes me wish more than anything that I could go here and see what they have. Just the fact they have the need to keep all this stuff is a dream come true.

And I think it's also made me realise what I love about CM Punk. He's just a massive fucking geek like the rest of us, except he's living the dream that everyone here has. Can you really see guys like Cena and Orton turning into total fucking kids and raiding the WWE warehouse with tons of twitter updates? Nope. If he was born in Nuneaton instead of Chicago, he would be a UKFF paid member. End of.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I'm nearly in tears at how happy this makes me. Seeing the fucking Thunder set really makes me wish more than anything that I could go here and see what they have. Just the fact they have the need to keep all this stuff is a dream come true.

And I think it's also made me realise what I love about CM Punk. He's just a massive fucking geek like the rest of us, except he's living the dream that everyone here has. Can you really see guys like Cena and Orton turning into total fucking kids and raiding the WWE warehouse with tons of twitter updates? Nope. If he was born in Nuneaton instead of Chicago, he would be a UKFF paid member. End of.

its-still-real-to-me-dammit.jpg

• Paid Members

Must say, I've been in tears watching Thunder plenty of times. Even when WCW was good, Thunder was usually rotten. I think the fact it used the exact same stock music that Man United used for its video magazine around 95-96, got me thinking they were just shovelling it all together with little effort. Lee Marshall and matches involving Vincent were order of the day.

• Paid Members

That is just fascinating. I fucking love Vince more and more. I imagine he goes in there every so often himself, taking it all in, shedding a little tear and thinking 'You've done alright jackhammer'.

I'd give Butch a night with my missus for the chance to rummage around all that shiz. Although this sneak peak makes it all the more fascinating as to what else is there. The thought that they've probably got a bunch of the PPV sets from the years is seriously neat. And it must be a massive space.

What's the 'Headbangers rule' lockers from? I can only think of Hart Foundation/DX/Nation angle with DX spray painting the locker room and lockers with a load of racist Nation-hating stuff to cause a ruckus between the Harts and them but, that's obviously not it with what it says.

Also, all those caskets together looks quality and creepy as fuck. They should have done an Undertaker promo with them at some point, making out he keeps them all, considering they used to imply he made them himself to begin with. He's got some cool gaffs Undertaker, his cabin where he made the caskets and watches Sting, that big hall with all the candles and his big demon-chair and his latest one with his cinema room where he watches his WrestleMania XVII match with Triple H over and over again and chops his hair off. I'm sure he's got some space to stick all his caskets and hearses and motorcycles.

Also, this gives me hope that they've got the original Hell in a Cell still.

What's the 'Headbangers rule' lockers from? I can only think of Hart Foundation/DX/Nation angle with DX spray painting the locker room and lockers with a load of racist Nation-hating stuff to cause a ruckus between the Harts and them but, that's obviously not it with what it says.

Maybe from this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ikVlpA2IOU

• Paid Members

They still have the Wrestlemania V banners, Which funnily enough for the keen eye was actually the Mania IV banner with the I on the IV removed :p

Vinnie better still have those fucking beautiful mini-rings from Mania III/VI/SD HCTP laying about. He can start shilling mobility carts.

What amazes me with that Thunder Sign is that WCW didnt use that set for there last year so this has been kept around by a miracle. I hope they have the nitro sets to. I really cant see why this has been kept unless it is just cheaper or WWE have always had auctioning plans etc for this stuff and never got round to it. I reckon there is enough there for either an amazing museum somewhere or a fantastic travelling exhibition.

• Paid Members

I think this is a cracking post making a cracking point. What a shame they've completely failed to put that across on TV otherwise, he'd be far more popular.

That warehouse is the shit. Cheers for bringing this to our, well my, attention, Ian. Love it.

• Paid Members
Look out for a report in the Torch in the next few weeks about how "eyebrows were raised backstage at Punk's markish behaviour."

If this were 10+ years ago, perhaps. But they are all marks these days. Every single one of them.

• Paid Members
It does seem like an incredible place. I wonder where the warehouse actually is with all the gear. As said before it'd be beyond amazing for all us but I wonder if it would be financially viable to buy a place and show off all there shit.

I'm sure there are lots of big museums for music and sports and stuff, isn't there a big baseball museum somewhere? I'm sure people would go from all over to see a WWE museum, as long as it was really cool, like a WWE version of a Ripley's believe it or not.

Archived