RuleOne answers all your belt related questions

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

He's been knocking about the WWE warehouse taking pictures of bits and bobs and look at some of the stuff he's uncovered.

"Every casket ever"

AoRqhV2CIAAhBW_.jpg

"Every ladder ever"

AoRxQgzCEAEkWJC.jpg

"Thunder"

AoR6AMbCMAAxinw.jpg

AoR713QCMAADHHK.jpg

"Random box of horns. Still searching for mantaur head."

AoSFJJKCAAAslGa.jpg

LSAkp.png

AoScq8oCAAEUBUN.jpg

They must keep EVERYTHING! That Thunder ramp has made my arse twitch, if I'm honest. I always thought it was chucked out. If they really want to make a few quid, fuck the Network off and open up a museum. Imagine how many people would pay to just have a look about WWE's whole history?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They must keep EVERYTHING! That Thunder ramp has made my arse twitch, if I'm honest. I always thought it was chucked out. If they really want to make a few quid, fuck the Network off and open up a museum. Imagine how many people would pay to just have a look about WWE's whole history?

Combine that with a physical Hall of Fame, and you've got a hell of a tourist attraction.

• Paid Members

I was following those pics this afternoon too. I've heard of this place before, but details of it are always hard to come by and photographs even more rare. The museum idea is brilliant. I've no idea how successful it would be as a business, given that the appeal to non-wrestling fans would be very limited, but it would be like a fucking Disneyland for fans like us.

There was a feature on this place in WWE mag a few years back. I have it somewhere. It was featured as Mr McMahon's secret vault and teased "whats left of WCW?" Remember thinking at the time, how amazing it would be to see all that stuff.

• Paid Members

The Thunder sign is the one that piqued my interest the most too. It's funny how seeing a piece of one of their old sets sitting in Vince's warehouse makes the sale hit home harder than Vince and Shane appearing on the final Nitro.

Archived