NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

He's only getting better as well. Ā The gimmick didn't really work at all when it first surfaced but it's heading in a Macho Man / Sting / Taker direction where it'll just be accepted as a fucking top character. Ā I think they'll drop the Velveteen bit when he's called up and he'll just be The Dream. Ā They should give him a top female valet as well just so the great unwashed get that it's not a gay character.

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, Danny Franchettiā€™s Jazzbox said:

I get that they are pg, but how god awful was Mia Yimā€™s comment to Bianca Belair ā€˜You may be the e-s-t, but Iā€™m the h-b-i-c....Ā 

head baddie in chargeā€™.

It wasn't to be PG, it's because her nickname is The Blasian Baddie.

1 hour ago, TildeGuy~! said:

With Baszler having back up in Shafir and Duke for the Takeover rematch with Kairi does anyone think weā€™ll get an Io Shirai appearance at Takeover or will they hold her off for the following tapings?Ā 

Io has been working with Shafir and Duke at NXT live events and it would make sense as they have already established Io and Kairi as friends.
Ā 

Shamir and Duke are about as convincing as the Mean Street Posse though. Ā They're awful. Ā I know the idea of 4 Horsewomen v 4 Horsewomen sounds cool, but those two simply aren't up to it.

I thought Natalya crying asĀ a match finish would beĀ the worst thing Iā€™ve seen all week but gosh that Gargano promo was terrible. What was he going for here? Was he going for anything at all? It was completely flat and boring. Ā Youā€™ve been through a lot Johnny,Ā at least try sound like you give a fuck!

Edited by Mr Butternut Squash

Dream and ciampa fought at our house show last night and didnā€™t really click. Ā Hoping they get some practice in before the big event (ciampa hasnā€™t been at house shows for the past 2 months)!

as an aside I won the highly prestigious and competitive ā€˜fan of the nightā€™ (they randomly select anyone who tweets) and had to meet Chelsea green. She got a good handful of my boobs!Ā 

I don't get the hate for Lacey Evans at all. She's a proper star in the making for NXT and if handled right that will transition onto the main roster. Whilst I'm talking about female NXT stars, Bianca Belair is the biggest standout they've ever had on that roster. That lady has it all.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, The Maestro said:

Whilst I'm talking about female NXT stars, Bianca Belair is the biggest standout they've ever had on that roster. That lady has it all.

Can't miss. Hopefully like Rocky Maivia was, not like D'Lo was.

Both Johnny Gargano and Candice LaRae promos wereĀ horrendous

Sailing RegattaĀ Dream on the other hand continues to be fantastic, and Lars played his part too.Ā Nigel McGuiness also doesnā€™t know the difference between a shadow and silhouetteĀ 

The other two ā€œHorsewomenā€ are a right pair of chumps. Considering that Ronda had to say regarding Mayweather and the domestic violence, Marina apparently doesnā€™t have an issue wearing a tshirt of a convicted rapist