NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

I see that the American grasp of geography is as strong as ever. Looking at those belts your eye is drawn to the NXT in the middle and underneath the T the main thing you can see is the African continent. 

All part of the Commonwealth innit? 

• Paid Members

I’ve started catching up on NXT TV after not watching it for months. I’m still a few weeks behind, so maybe things will change, but I’m absolutely amazed at what a mess they’ve made of the Gargano character. The purest babyface they’ve had since peak Daniel Bryan and they’ve now got their fans chanting, “Johnny Failure,” and singing the Goodbye song at him. I can’t see any way in which this can be salvaged. They’ve fucked him.

Kassius Ohno’s physique looks even worse when he’s in street clothes, sitting in Regal’s office. I’d love it if the payoff to this storyline where he’s whinging about being overlooked concluded with Regal going, “look at the state of you, mate. Hit the treadmill!”

Edited by Supremo

• Paid Members

Ciampa has music? Awful decision. Although in the weird, meta, "internet opinions matter" era, maybe they've caught wind of people saying "I love Ciampa having no music" and think it will upset people to give him some. Which it does me, but not in the "Booooo, Ciampa" way. In the "that sucks" way.

On 10/15/2018 at 10:13 AM, Supremo said:

I’ve started catching up on NXT TV after not watching it for months. I’m still a few weeks behind, so maybe things will change, but I’m absolutely amazed at what a mess they’ve made of the Gargano character. The purest babyface they’ve had since peak Daniel Bryan and they’ve now got their fans chanting, “Johnny Failure,” and singing the Goodbye song at him. I can’t see any way in which this can be salvaged. They’ve fucked him.

Kassius Ohno’s physique looks even worse when he’s in street clothes, sitting in Regal’s office. I’d love it if the payoff to this storyline where he’s whinging about being overlooked concluded with Regal going, “look at the state of you, mate. Hit the treadmill!”

I can see them revealing Gargano as the guy who attacked Black to be fair. May as well make him a heel now because they’ve completely fucked him as a face. 

• Paid Members
34 minutes ago, sj5522 said:

https://twitter.com/eva_k00l/status/1051100465965002752

I've seen you lot talk about this guy before. He somehow found my tweet about him and liked it. Full Sail is full of fuckin psychopaths man

"Positive vibes only"

• Paid Members

I hope that's a shift back to Black being a man of few words, and meaningful gestures, rather than cracking short jokes about his opponents.

Now that he's back, I wonder if we'll ever get even an attempt at explaining how he managed to see absolutely nothing of whoever beat him up.

• Paid Members

It’s just dawned on me - that annoying prick probably wears an Everton shirt in the hope of Robbie Brookside noticing him, doesn’t he?

Was going to trawl his twitter for confirmation/debunking of my theory, but quickly abandoned as his timeline is (predictably, I guess) chock full of NXT taping spoilers. So beware.