Britani Knight (Paige) in FCW

knightmare

• Paid Members

Chuffed for her, from the few times I've spoken to her at the WAW shows and interviewed her in College she's always come across as a polite and bubbly person. Here's hoping that it all goes well and soon, very soon, Norwich will finally have a WWE presence!

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Chuffed for her, from the few times I've spoken to her at the WAW shows and interviewed her in College she's always come across as a polite and bubbly person. Here's hoping that it all goes well and soon, very soon, Norwich will finally have a WWE presence!

Unless I'm very much mistaken, Aksana is from Norwich. Ian Culverhouse is her favorite player, and she used to work in the Colman's mustard factory.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

They should bring in DDP as her Dad (they should change the spelling on "Paige" first though). Say DDP was in the UK back in late 1991 trying to flog his WrestleMania pink Cadillac during the wrestling boom period over here and had a love child to some lass in Norwich. Imagine how cool would that be:

Paige: "I'm in the WWE in tribute to my Daddy ... Diamond Dallas Page"

012.jpg

Page: "You gotta be jacking me off, bro!"

DDP-Diamond-Dallas-Page.JPG

(R-Truth is shocked at this revelation also)

They should bring in DDP as her Dad (they should change the spelling on "Paige" first though). Say DDP was in the UK back in late 1991 trying to flog his WrestleMania pink Cadillac during the wrestling boom period over here and had a love child to some lass in Norwich. Imagine how cool would that be:

The image of DDP plowing Sweet Saraya will haunt me for the rest of my life.

• Paid Members
What odds can I get on CM Punk nailing her within a month of her being called up to the main roster?

I'll give you 18/1. The odds have lengthened from 14/1 because he's clearly after Rihanna at the moment judging by his Chris Brown tweets.

What odds can I get on CM Punk nailing her within a month of her being called up to the main roster?

I'll give you 18/1. The odds have lengthened from 14/1 because he's clearly after Rihanna at the moment judging by his Chris Brown tweets.

And if he can't get Rihanna, he can just settle for boffing Alicia Fox! Perfect.

And if he can't get Rihanna, he can just settle for boffing Alicia Fox! Perfect.

Whats the odds on Punk catching an STD then?

Archived