Britani Knight (Paige) in FCW

knightmare

• Paid Members
I get what you're saying, mate, but I have to give some support to Ricky here. I mean, if it was my girl being talked about I'd have every urge to go around to the people's houses and get a bit violent.

He shouldn't be dumb and bait them then should he?

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Awards Moderator
Ricky come on mate. Don't get tied into bickering in this thread.Its your daughter,yes,but even if you are right,you are going to be wrong in the eyes of some of the posters on here. threads with the type of negative slant that this one has will only bring you down.

The people that you are arguing with,have no interest in whether or not they are right....They just love the confrontation! Dont give them the thrill of the argument.

Be proud of Britani and leave the haters to hate.

Hark at Mr. "the default UKFF font's not good enough for me!"

La-di-da!

Please tell me that 'la-di-da' was a J.B. Priestley reference!

As interesting as the hypothetical sex life of a 19 year old over the other side of the world is, any updates on Paige? I take it shes either managing Seth Rollins or about to start doing so. She has to do something for the next two years (WWE won't bring her up untill she's 21, same reason Husky Haris's bro hasn't been called up)

According to the taping reports from this past week she worked her first televised bout, teaming with Sofia Cortez and losing to Kaitlyn and Audrey Marie. A 3-on-3 exchange then occured with Paige, Sofia and Raquel Diaz facing off with Kaitlyn, Audrey and Caylee Turner.

She also made another [very brief] appearance this past week on TV, watching Seth Rollins. http://youtu.be/yxg1ImSoxUM

Is that a new policy? Wasn't Dupree younger when he got the call?

Apparently it's an 'unofficial' policy. Yeah, Dupree was 19 when he got called up, I believe. As was Kelly Kelly.

I guess as it's not set in stone there's no reason why she could not debut earlier. WWE's not exactly consistent when it comes to these things.

Archived