Britani Knight (Paige) in FCW

knightmare

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Alexandra York 2k12 - computer analysis and mathmagical equalations to win matches!!! Shoulder indeed...

would that work today? How much heat can you get by twatting someone with a mac book?

Did it even work back then? I thought the York Foundation were goofy even when I was twelve.

I give you any odds you like pal, she has a long term boyfriend

As do 95% of the girls who go into the WWE system, but it doesn't stop any of them. You've been on the road, you know the business. If Michelle McCool can go from loving wife of childhood sweetheart to Mrs Taker in a few years, long-term boyf on the other side of the Atlantic means nowt.

As do 95% of the girls who go into the WWE system, but it doesn't stop any of them. You've been on the road, you know the business. If Michelle McCool can go from loving wife of childhood sweetheart to Mrs Taker in a few years, long-term boyf on the other side of the Atlantic means nowt.

Thing is i know my daughter better than anyone and its the safest bet i would ever take, BTW Just for those who ask she has not got a true Norfolk accent.

• Paid Members

Thing is i know my daughter better than anyone and its the safest bet i would ever take, BTW Just for those who ask she has not got a true Norfolk accent.

She's a young 'un, though, Ricky. Adults never quite know what their offspring are really thinking, past about 12 y.o.

She's a young 'un, though, Ricky. Adults never quite know what their offspring are really thinking, past about 12 y.o.

A bet was put out as a betting man i was willing to take it, still no offers i see :D

I'll put a tenner on her getting rinsed by at least one bloke out there, Ricky.

I want 10000/1 odds. Also, it's on the proviso that she lasts in FCW/WWE for twelve months or more. And more importantly, you have to promise (proper promise, not carny promise) that you won't kayfabe it. If she does take one in the brown-eye from a blue-eye, or a heel cops a feel, or someone from the office gets her orifice, you're honour-bound to tell us and honour the bet. I'll give you the tenner when my giro goes in.

Archived